LEAFA predictions

albaallin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Linlithgow thistle!! Tremendous achievement doing the double. Could be the team to watch next season or are they a 1 season wonder and head straight back down ???????

Think they will only get stronger. Good team with strength in depth. Fancy them to stay up in prem1

Think saying they'll win Prem 1 is a bit hasty!!!!

They're a good side (nothing special IMO) but got a good set up and committee.

Definitely think they'll be a good addition to Prem 1 over some teams, but I doubt they'll win it at the first time of asking. They couldn't do that in Prem 2.

Think saying they'll win Prem 1 is a bit hasty!!!!

They're a good side (nothing special IMO) but got a good set up and committee.

Definitely think they'll be a good addition to Prem 1 over some teams, but I doubt they'll win it at the first time of asking. They couldn't do that in Prem 2.

Think he's at the wind up they definitely won't win prem1. There were/are a few prem2 team better than the teams in prem1. Think yous will win on Friday to go up also!

cheers mate.

aye hopefully. it would be a good achievement to straight up and get promoted 3 seasons on the trot.

can't underestimate Lochend though. we just need to go out and do what we do best.

Linlithgow have all the makings of a very good amateur side. Big squad with strength in depth, good coaches and a good set up in general. Although I have to be honest and say they haven't impressed me in any of the games I've played against them, but they dig results out when they have to, and have been the best team in the league by a distance, as shown by the table. Best of luck to them.

Archived