LEAFA predictions

albaallin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So what's everyone's predictions now?

Midweek games starting, with some teams plenty games to play. Mon, Wed & Sat can take it's toll on teams?

Who expects who to win what?

Think prem one will come down to tollcross and the vics. Tollcross looking more likely but as you said, 3 games a week with players unavailable due to work commitments injury etc! They've got loads of games as well.

Prem 2 is anyone's really, edinburgh uni in the same predicament as tollcross really, only played a handful of games...be an exciting finish as there are probably 5/6 teams who could realistically win it.

Think prem one will come down to tollcross and the vics. Tollcross looking more likely but as you said, 3 games a week with players unavailable due to work commitments injury etc! They've got loads of games as well.

Prem 2 is anyone's really, edinburgh uni in the same predicament as tollcross really, only played a handful of games...be an exciting finish as there are probably 5/6 teams who could realistically win it.

wouldn't rule out Sandy's either to be honest, still alot of games to play aswell which obviously won't do any favours but strengthened a fair bit since the start of the season and still in with a shout in my opinion!

wouldn't rule out Sandy's either to be honest, still alot of games to play aswell which obviously won't do any favours but strengthened a fair bit since the start of the season and still in with a shout in my opinion!

That's true, know a couple of their boys and the best us earlier on in the season! Probably rate them better than the vics of im honest! Good that no one is running away with it making it a boring league!

Prem 2 seems to be the same as Prem 1, loads of teams up near the top. We (SGAFC) have 14 league games left.

Going to be hard to fit all them, plus the cup games into 8 weeks.

Hazards of going on decent runs in the national cups I suppose.

I thought Tynecastle where in for a great shout for the prem 2 they started so well but see they havent won a league game in 4 games drawn 1 and losing 3 there still up there but theres a number of teams who can win that league South Gyle Tynecastle Edin Uni (suprised they drew with North Merchi) Danderhall i would have said Inverleith before the Dunalba game last week but i watched that game and seems to me when Inverleith are losing they start fighting with eachother and puting in dirty tackles Dunalbas left winger who assisted 3 great goals took a beating ALL game he was called Davy G dont know his full name but Very good player caused Inverleith havoc all game and had to come of with 20 mins to go due to being booted everytime he touched the ball! So after viewing that i cant see Inverleith winning it now and tbh Dunalba are actually not that bad a side but can see them geting relegated with North Merchi! Be very interesting to see who will win Prem 2 and VERY hard to pick a winner but for me its between South Gyle Edin Uni and Danderhall! As for Prem 1 Musselburgh have the points on the board already Tollcross have hardly played league games due to cup games and as for all the midweek games it might dent there title hopes Newcraighall are also up there aswell and who knows Sandys might be dark horses going to be interesting!

I thought Tynecastle where in for a great shout for the prem 2 they started so well but see they havent won a league game in 4 games drawn 1 and losing 3 there still up there but theres a number of teams who can win that league South Gyle Tynecastle Edin Uni (suprised they drew with North Merchi) Danderhall i would have said Inverleith before the Dunalba game last week but i watched that game and seems to me when Inverleith are losing they start fighting with eachother and puting in dirty tackles Dunalbas left winger who assisted 3 great goals took a beating ALL game he was called Davy G dont know his full name but Very good player caused Inverleith havoc all game and had to come of with 20 mins to go due to being booted everytime he touched the ball! So after viewing that i cant see Inverleith winning it now and tbh Dunalba are actually not that bad a side but can see them geting relegated with North Merchi! Be very interesting to see who will win Prem 2 and VERY hard to pick a winner but for me its between South Gyle Edin Uni and Danderhall! As for Prem 1 Musselburgh have the points on the board already Tollcross have hardly played league games due to cup games and as for all the midweek games it might dent there title hopes Newcraighall are also up there aswell and who knows Sandys might be dark horses going to be interesting!

Completely agree with all you said! We've beat Tynecastle twice recently, they're an ok team, they'll fall away a bit though, mid table at best!

Duno whats happened to them mate they started of well i watched a few of there games and they were a decent side i dont know if they lost players or what but if they dont start winning from now i cant see them winning it how many teams get promoted is it two?

Duno whats happened to them mate they started of well i watched a few of there games and they were a decent side i dont know if they lost players or what but if they dont start winning from now i cant see them winning it how many teams get promoted is it two?

Not sure to be honest, think it will be two though

it was proposed and accepted at the AGM last summer - however after recent communications from the committee, it is now 3rd place in Prem 2 will play off against the bottom team of Prem 1 after the withdrawal of Cramond and ESV.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Linlithgow will win Prem 2. Certainly won't b us after we chucked it.

Still in the mix for promotion. Such a hard to get out of.

They are one of the stronger teams in the league. Agreed.. very hard to get out of. Fingers crossed tynie hit a bad patch and we may have a chance of sneaking into 3rd!!

Archived