LEAFA predictions

albaallin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do none of the edin teams ever compete in later stages of the Scottish? Always seems to be west/ central and Ayrshire (hurlford). Do most of the top players play in east and south of Scotland leagues in these areas?

Would the top central afl teams beat the top east / south of Scotland sides?

Clermiston Star to win there league and league cup.

Also to get results against teams in the league's above.

Signed a few players from premier teams.

Piesy from heriot vale,thisnk he scored about 40 odd goals for heriot vale last season.

Newcraighall leith vics will push this season good mix of youth and experience , think they will do very well

Always struggled to maintain form in the last 7/8 years. Nothing really changed from my time there in terms of challenging for titles!

Scott Campbell

North Merchiston Vale Manager

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

sandys will win the prem1. signed the best players and can bullie teams

tolcross 2nd there captain lawsen is quality so is asbo.

Vale 3rd losing piesy will cost them patie is the best player at them

rose 4th. solid

I think sandys will push vale hard but still expect them to have too much even with losing piesy agree the rose are solid expect them to finish 3rd and I don't see tollcross doing any better than 4th john Lawson is a quality player and so is Kyle hay if that's who asbo is

I think sandys will push vale hard but still expect them to have too much even with losing piesy agree the rose are solid expect them to finish 3rd and I don't see tollcross doing any better than 4th john Lawson is a quality player and so is Kyle hay if that's who asbo is

If what I seen from Heriot Vale from last night then they will struggle to stay in Prem 1 never mind win it!! Lack of effort, direction, desire. Too many jersey fillers and the core performers from last season have departed!! They were fortunate that South Gyle eased up in the 2nd half otherwise it would have been embarrassing!! Long hard season me thinks

If what I seen from Heriot Vale from last night then they will struggle to stay in Prem 1 never mind win it!! Lack of effort, direction, desire. Too many jersey fillers and the core performers from last season have departed!! They were fortunate that South Gyle eased up in the 2nd half otherwise it would have been embarrassing!! Long hard season me thinks

what is the beef with the vale?

Asbo perry from spartans. best striker i have played with n against. should come back to us

Archived