Kilsyth Rangers - Facebook

ddfg

I have created a Kilsyth Rangers Facebook page cunningly entitled "Kilsyth Rangers" It won't tell you who we beat in the third round of the Scottish Cup in 1972 but I will try and keep it up to date with fixtures, playing squad and importantly in the winter early notification of games being cancelled or passing an inspection. Feel free to have a browse and anyone with more experience of running a club Facebook page feel free to PM with suggestions as how to improve it, cheers.

They are very useful, I started one for Rutherglen Glencairn a couple of weeks ago as well to complement our club website and Twitter, to try and bring more people to our website and attract more fans and sponsors etc.

Its ideal for promoting a club, probably better than twitter in my opinion although both have their benefits.

Glenafton used it extensively to promote merchandise etc in the cup run, we now have over 850 likes and some feeds have received over 5000 views so it is used.

I set up the Largs Thistle one in 2009, and it is now run (superbly I might add) by Sunrise. It's great for keeping up to date with fixture news and transfers, as well as match highlights. Got about 900 likes, if only even 50% of them bothered turning up every week

Archived