• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
ddfg

Kilsyth Rangers - Facebook

I have created a Kilsyth Rangers Facebook page cunningly entitled "Kilsyth Rangers" It won't tell you who we beat in the third round of the Scottish Cup in 1972 but I will try and keep it up to date with fixtures, playing squad and importantly in the winter early notification of games being cancelled or passing an inspection. Feel free to have a browse and anyone with more experience of running a club Facebook page feel free to PM with suggestions as how to improve it, cheers.

Good man, sounds like a great idea. Be prepared though for all sorts of fu## witts coming on and rubbishing you.

But good on you, you sound like the reason these forums were intended for.

They are very useful, I started one for Rutherglen Glencairn a couple of weeks ago as well to complement our club website and Twitter, to try and bring more people to our website and attract more fans and sponsors etc.

Edited by glensmad

Get on twitter ddfg as good as facebook is twitter is the best social media for our clubs to be on!

Its ideal for promoting a club, probably better than twitter in my opinion although both have their benefits.

Glenafton used it extensively to promote merchandise etc in the cup run, we now have over 850 likes and some feeds have received over 5000 views so it is used.

I set up the Largs Thistle one in 2009, and it is now run (superbly I might add) by Sunrise. It's great for keeping up to date with fixture news and transfers, as well as match highlights. Got about 900 likes, if only even 50% of them bothered turning up every week