Clyde v Ayr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New manager by September

Hope so mate! The team don't look interested.

Devlin and Forrest have played well to be fair. The rest especially the 2 central midfielders have been total shite!!

Devlin and Forrest have played well to be fair. The rest especially the 2 central midfielders have been total shite!!

I'm just glad I'm unable to make away games on a Saturday now, saves a fortune and keeps me sane.

Devlin? He's comfortably been the worst player on the park. Not once has he picked up the No7 who is causing us all sorts of problems. Devlin's not even done anything going forward i've no idea how you've came to this conclusion?

Gilmour has made plenty of tackles. His problem is his lack of options from the very lazy Donnelly causing him to resort to his 30+ yard big time charlie passes which hasn't worked. McLaughlin has been horrific. He'd rival Devlin for the worst on the park. McGill hasn't been in the game and by all accounts has been bossed by Clyde's right back(who is pretty good IMHO)

You cant blame the forward for our supposed ball playing midfielder to lump it up the park. Christ, he used to kick as hard it as he could over his shoulder to Moffat for him to chase it last year. I said this last season but to have these two as our first pick midfielders is indefensible.

Archived