East fife v Forfar

Bogs_Dollox

East fife looked solid I thought . We never got going until the last 15 minutes when we pretty much had east fife pinned back. I'm sure we will play better once the league campaign gets off and running .

Beaky's lack of a pre-season cost him as he had a bad game. Our distribution was poor and the same old inability to defend set pieces is still prevalent. Our trialist's, after a great pre-season, seemed to get caught in the headlights a bit and Husband looked lost today (but again that might be a lack of pre- season). Probably won't get a whole lot better next week due to the step up in opposition but I'm not too bothered. As long as the wrinkles are gone for Stranrear away on the 16th I'll take that.

On the Ross Campbell debate, he'll do well in that team in that division. Like others said played as a striker and given a run of games he will score goals. His old man's determination to play strikers in midfield to fit them in cost him like it has so many of our players.

Glad to see Moyes score, his last season was curtailed by lack of training with the team and bouncing off a bonnet of a car - hopefull come good again.

walker did not make the transition from full tme to part time with us well last season adn put on a stone and a half - never to be shifted. Be interested to hear / see how he does.

Great to see big Moyesy get the winner. If you can get him back to full fitness he will be an absolute standout in league 2. Would have like to have seen us retain him.

east fife impressed me, seem a well organised team that if they play like they did in the friendly, they'll run away with league 2.

laughed when i first heard they had McShane, thought he'd rot at celtic nation for the rest of his career, useless for us, but nothing against the guy and wish him all the best at east fife.

Archived