underrated programmes

forever_blue

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chicago Code is a good shout. It was a superb show and Jason Clarke was excellent in the lead role. Absolutely scandalous that it hasn't been released on DVD.

Futurama seemed to fly under the radar a bit because of the likes of The Simpsons and Family Guy but I always thought it was really good.

Another couple of late night shows that should have been on earlier.

Oz and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

I think darkplace could have been as big as the IT crowd but was a bit more out there.

Not sure why Flight Of The Choncords wasn't on primetime either when shite like my family was.

Party Down was missed by nearly everyone in the UK and wasn't watched by enough in the US. Two excellent seasons then sadly cancelled.

I came on to post this, brilliant series.

The episode where they cater Steve Guttenburgs birthday party is first class.

Another couple of late night shows that should have been on earlier.

Oz and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

I think darkplace could have been as big as the IT crowd but was a bit more out there.

Outstanding show. Never really took to the main guy but the program on the whole was phenomenal.

Early doors

Probably, but suppose it's ripe for criticism for trying to replicate The Royle Family too much. Still enjoyed it though.

Modern Family seems to have a surprisingly small following here given its ratings and awards in the states.

• 5 months later...

Archived