Friendly results

stevie k

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was very impressed with Wishaw today in there 2-2 draw with Pollok. Particularly as they were missing - Newman, Mcgeough and Moore. Some good trialists on show. Dodgy ref cost us again lol. Good game though and good Pollok support. No 9 for Pollok was classy player but Wishaw strikers where excellent.

Originally didn't think I would make the game, but got there just after kick off. Thought your left back was excellent as were a couple of your forwards.

Batchy played for the Rose and Kelbie came on with about 20 mins to go. Largs no 4 wins award for the most stupid player of the year. Sent off in a friendly.

Didnt meet Barrfields unfortunately.

Has Maybole signed Mark Cameron Lebole?

Not that I know of, has he been released by Whitletts? Know he has been training with the boys to keep himself fit just now but don't really know much about him.

Not that I know of, has he been released by Whitletts? Know he has been training with the boys to keep himself fit just now but don't really know much about him.

He's been surplus to requirements at the Vic's I think. I'm sure he's a signed player still but I heard he can leave as our squad is so strong this year.

Archived