The consequences of voting No.

Confidemus

Indeed I did say that, but I am now unsure, but some of the name calling coming from some yes posters aren't exactly drawing people from your cause. Absolutely the No campaign are of equal piousness , but it doesnt excuse your campaign to sink to their level.

Unfortunately this whole campaign has had this dumb down debate since the start.

Utterly horrific stuff. I am certain it will only get worse. Undecided voters will be staying at home. And for the Yes camp that is the biggest danger.

I am convinced that both camps voters and are relatively stable and any movement will be so small as to not make a difference.

The undecided voter is all to play for.

Yes is positive. It offers a real future. We really can change.

The big but to that; BT need to scare people. How should Yes respond?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So iScotland will have no royal family, MPs, police, social services or celebrities?

I must have missed that in the White Paper.

I feel that an independent Scotland would eventually choose to become a republic. As for the rest of your reply you seem to have ignored the point of my post.

A Yes vote will cause a divide in society. It will only be bitter between those that make it so. If it all goes "Tits up" then I accept that I will have made that choice, along with the majority of Scottish voters, and we would bounce back like we always do and make it work.

I have English friends and it doesn't bother them if we vote for Independence. Damaged relationships? Don't buy that one.

The damage is only between YES and NO.

Not Scotland and RUK.

I feel that an independent Scotland would eventually choose to become a republic.....

It's called democracy.

If Scotland in the future voted for a Republic then most people must have voted for it.

Are you really enamoured with an extremely rich english royal family who still get taxpayers money every year.

Do you bow down in front of a bunch of unelected lords and english bishops who make the decisions affecting the rest of us.

They all have a job for life.

We canny get rid o' them.

Is that the kind of (non)democracy that appeals to you?

It's called democracy.

If Scotland in the future voted for a Republic then most people must have voted for it.

Are you really enamoured with an extremely rich english royal family who still get taxpayers money every year.

Do you bow down in front of a bunch of unelected lords and english bishops who make the decisions affecting the rest of us.

They all have a job for life.

We canny get rid o' them.

Is that the kind of (non)democracy that appeals to you?

Boabinoban is a yes voter mate. Unless you meant to quote someone else.

I'm sure there is but it has not been shown to be ingrained in the entire establishment has it? Are you quite happy that the royal family are now being protected by a new rushed through law because of the scandal? The point is we have a chance to get rid of the old debauched and corrupt system and at least have a more modern approach, but if you're happy with the knowledge that the royal family, MPs, police, social services and celebrities are all part of or at least have knowledge of a disgusting habit that's endemic in the social elite of the country, and is being ignored by law enforcement and social services, then fill yer boots. Whatever floats your boat. I however find that this method of floating boats is completely n utterly abhorrent. The only option we have to get rid of this vile system is to vote independence. That's just one of the reasons I'll be voting yes but it's a very important one. Join the dots and you'll find that the picture that emerges of the social elite of Britain is not very pleasant. Get the royal family, lords and this debauched, draconian elite to f**k and we will have at least got rid of some of the dead wood that costs the tax payers millions to fund their disgusting habits. Disgusting leechy b*****ds the lot of them.

My god! a human among the zombies :o

Just joking, I know 3 personally. I hope there are many more. :)

Then I offer him my sincere apologies.

I only quoted what he previously posted. :thumsup2

Can anyone from the NO camp reply to my question ?

Absolutely no worries. You're basically saying the same as me.

£300 A DAY these lords get to turn up for HALF AN HOUR to fall asleep in the HoL, then claim for their second homes in Kensington, while either participating in or choosing not to talk about the systematic buggering of wee boys and getting it all covered up nicely because they have the power to do so. GET THEM TAE f**k!!!

My god! a human among the zombies :o

Just joking, I know 3 personally. I hope there are many more. :)

I'll ignore the zombies remark but glad you agree with me. I think you'll find there are loads more Rangers fans that are Yes voters. It's just the vocal minority who are ruining it for those Rangers fans who actually have a brain.

Their are total fucking idiots on all sides but there are also some well learned and intelligent others who just happen to support a particular football team. I would personally leave out team affiliations on an independence forum, including Scotland and members of the Tartan Army.

£300 A DAY these lords get to turn up for HALF AN HOUR to fall asleep in the HoL, then claim for their second homes in Kensington, while either participating in or choosing not to talk about the systematic buggering of wee boys and getting it all covered up nicely because they have the power to do so. GET THEM TAE f**k!!!

I believe there is a waiting list for these b*****ds to join the 'fact finding' junkets abroad where they get an excellent amount of pocket money each day so that they can survive in a manner they are accustomed to.

Can you imagine what kind of House of Lards we will get when LORD Darling and BARONESS JoLo start turning up?

Thats what we will get with a NO vote.

Back to the dark ages.

Can you imagine what kind of House of Lards we will get when LORD Darling and BARONESS JoLo start turning up?

Thats what we will get with a NO vote.

Back to the dark ages.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if the Noes win then Elizabeth II of England will be handing oot lordships tae a few o' them.

They can a' sit wi' Lord Jack McConnel and that b*****d fae Govan who wis the speaker when the MP's expenses scandal wis oan the go.

He should be in prison but instead gets a Knighthood, a big fat payoff, a big fat pension and now decides how the the rest o' us live.

That's whit's on offer if the Noes win.

Archived