The consequences of voting No.

Confidemus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The notion from Yes voters that ALL No voters are thick,not true Scots,traitorstraitors and only want what's worst for Scotland is rather hilarious and doesn't do anything for your cause.There have some tremendous cases put forward by Yes voters on these forums, the the under current of " we know best and you are just London poodles" is condescending to say the least. And I am an undecided at the moment?

It helps us look more kindly toward you. :D

Condescending? Yes voters toward NO voters? That I will not accept. Condescending is very much the trait of a NO voter.

Always presumptions from the Yes camp that they know what you think. Sad and paranoid.

Here. Gonna stop saying all this stuffs one way please?

Cheers.

Sure I seen elsewhere that you were a NO down to being a dinosaur or something with the Union?

Here. Gonna stop saying all this stuffs one way please?

Cheers.

Sure I seen elsewhere that you were a NO down to being a dinosaur or something with the Union?

Indeed I did say that, but I am now unsure, but some of the name calling coming from some yes posters aren't exactly drawing people from your cause. Absolutely the No campaign are of equal piousness , but it doesnt excuse your campaign to sink to their level.

Unfortunately this whole campaign has had this dumb down debate since the start.

Utterly horrific stuff. I am certain it will only get worse. Undecided voters will be staying at home. And for the Yes camp that is the biggest danger.

I am convinced that both camps voters and are relatively stable and any movement will be so small as to not make a difference.

The undecided voter is all to play for.

Indeed I did say that, but I am now unsure, but some of the name calling coming from some yes posters aren't exactly drawing people from your cause. Absolutely the No campaign are of equal piousness , but it doesnt excuse your campaign to sink to their level.

Unfortunately this whole campaign has had this dumb down debate since the start.

Utterly horrific stuff. I am certain it will only get worse. Undecided voters will be staying at home. And for the Yes camp that is the biggest danger.

I am convinced that both camps voters and are relatively stable and any movement will be so small as to not make a difference.

The shit-festing will only intensify over the next couple of months unless people keep their heads. Apathy to a cluttered campaign is indeed the biggest threat to a YES vote as I have not read nor heard an article or diatribe that would make me consider voting naw.

You are not an undecided voter though are you?

All No voters are telling us that no matter the result, we just need to get on with it.

They know that a YES wont affect them adversley in any way.

They also know that a NO vote will crush the very soul out of Scotland. Thats why they want YES voters to forgive them and move on.

" Resentment and anger " will never die from YES voters. In fact they will only build and grow stronger when no new devo powers materialise.

Remember its hope and aspirations that a NO vote will crush in YES voters.

What will a YES vote crush in the NO voters?

My friend I do fear for you, by mid-November I can see you sitting in a darkened room, wrapped in a s**t stained blanket, p******g in milk bottle and keeping them on a shelf, but I hope not

My friend I do fear for you, by mid-November I can see you sitting in a darkened room, wrapped in a s**t stained blanket, p******g in milk bottle and keeping them on a shelf, but I hope not

You are so out of touch you unionists.

It will be October.

A quilt.

And a milk carton.

:wacko:

Still nice of you to show concern for me and not what will happen to your country. Nice

No paedophilia in iScotland then?

The marvels of independence.

I'm sure there is but it has not been shown to be ingrained in the entire establishment has it? Are you quite happy that the royal family are now being protected by a new rushed through law because of the scandal? The point is we have a chance to get rid of the old debauched and corrupt system and at least have a more modern approach, but if you're happy with the knowledge that the royal family, MPs, police, social services and celebrities are all part of or at least have knowledge of a disgusting habit that's endemic in the social elite of the country, and is being ignored by law enforcement and social services, then fill yer boots. Whatever floats your boat. I however find that this method of floating boats is completely n utterly abhorrent. The only option we have to get rid of this vile system is to vote independence. That's just one of the reasons I'll be voting yes but it's a very important one. Join the dots and you'll find that the picture that emerges of the social elite of Britain is not very pleasant. Get the royal family, lords and this debauched, draconian elite to f**k and we will have at least got rid of some of the dead wood that costs the tax payers millions to fund their disgusting habits. Disgusting leechy b*****ds the lot of them.

You are so out of touch you unionists.

It will be October.

A quilt.

And a milk carton.

:wacko:

Still nice of you to show concern for me and not what will happen to your country. Nice

i do care about my country, i care as much as you, that there is no doubt, but we do not agree on this, so be it

I'm sure there is but it has not been shown to be ingrained in the entire establishment has it? Are you quite happy that the royal family are now being protected by a new rushed through law because of the scandal? The point is we have a chance to get rid of the old debauched and corrupt system and at least have a more modern approach, but if you're happy with the knowledge that the royal family, MPs, police, social services and celebrities are all part of or at least have knowledge of a disgusting habit that's endemic in the social elite of the country, and is being ignored by law enforcement and social services, then fill yer boots. Whatever floats your boat. I however find that this method of floating boats is completely n utterly abhorrent. The only option we have to get rid of this vile system is to vote independence. That's just one of the reasons I'll be voting yes but it's a very important one. Join the dots and you'll find that the picture that emerges of the social elite of Britain is not very pleasant. Get the royal family, lords and this debauched, draconian elite to f**k and we will have at least got rid of some of the dead wood that costs the tax payers millions to fund their disgusting habits. Disgusting leechy b*****ds the lot of them.

So iScotland will have no royal family, MPs, police, social services or celebrities?

I must have missed that in the White Paper.

Archived