The consequences of voting No.

Confidemus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elizabeth II, Edward VII, Edward VIII.

Please tell me what is British (or Scottish) about them ?

When you vote for Labour, Liberal or Tory you are voting for an english monarchy and class system.

You are a bunch of sheep that are easily led. Baaaaaaaaaaa!.

post-14721-14057642538382_thumb.jpg

British = English.

Nicci Pissari. Decent.

Yeah same happened with me when I was over there, it is rather annoying, even just yesterday I noticed the Wolf Of Wall Street saying British accent and it was some toff from London and on Catfish they had found a British girl who was from Glasgow and they had said the girl was from England. :lol:

How Scottish people can feel any British identity is beyond me. Weirdos brainwashed by Sevco or people who have or who have family who've been in the Army/Navy seem to be the best for it.

The notion from Yes voters that ALL No voters are thick,not true Scots,traitorstraitors and only want what's worst for Scotland is rather hilarious and doesn't do anything for your cause.

There have some tremendous cases put forward by Yes voters on these forums, the the under current of " we know best and you are just London poodles" is condescending to say the least.

And I am an undecided at the moment?

The notion from Yes voters that ALL No voters are thick,not true Scots,traitorstraitors and only want what's worst for Scotland is rather hilarious and doesn't do anything for your cause.There have some tremendous cases put forward by Yes voters on these forums, the the under current of " we know best and you are just London poodles" is condescending to say the least. And I am an undecided at the moment?

Have there been any tremendous cases put forward by no voters?

The vitriol just keeps on coming. Just denegrates Yes cause.

So are you quite happy that the royal family have rushed through a secrecy law just as the Elm Guest House scandal is unfolding? Is this not a sign that things are completely fucked in this country from the top down?

The vitriol just keeps on coming. Just denegrates Yes cause.

Stupid is as stupid does. Of course you'll have noticed that all the responses from the No voters have been reasoned, balanced and fair.

Cos it's only Yes voters that are nasty, isn't it? Diddums.

So are you quite happy that the royal family have rushed through a secrecy law just as the Elm Guest House scandal is unfolding? Is this not a sign that things are completely fucked in this country from the top down?

Expenses and child abuse highlight how corrupt London is. From BBC cover ups all the way through to Charlie boy having sleepovers with Saville shows how corrupt the establishment is. And do you know what ? They'll get away with it, apart from a couple of fall guys of course.

Archived