Deaf Boy Saved By Pitbull

Ludo*1

Oh yes. As a house was burning to the ground on Wednesday, a Pitbull saved a little boy's life by licking his face persistently in order to wake him up. What was the family cat doing in the meantime? f**k all, that's what. Probably desperately trying to save itself.

Link.

Dogs 1-0 Cats.

Oh yes. As a house was burning to the ground on Wednesday, a Pitbull saved a little boy's life by licking his face persistently in order to wake him up. What was the family cat doing in the meantime? f**k all, that's what. Probably desperately trying to save itself.

Link.

Dogs 1-0 Cats.

The cat was busy hiding all incriminating evidence like the matches and petrol. Evil fucker.

Link.

Dogs 1-0 Cats.

Its in America, the dog was probably licking BBQ sauce off his fat face.

Cat probably did the smart thing and escaped to safety while the dog took the risk and this time saved the family. I imagine 9/10 the cat watches the family and dog die a horrible burning death and lives to fight another day. Cats > everyone else.

Cat probably did the smart thing and escaped to safety while the dog took the risk and this time saved the family. I imagine 9/10 the cat watches the family and dog die a horrible burning death and lives to fight another day. Cats > everyone else.

Or the cat isn't fast enough but survives by losing one of it lives. That's the only reason it survives. After 9 fires it's fucked

Going by the report the cat was an utter thick shit in this instance and was lucky to be alive. You might say that as a result of waking the boy the dog actually saved the cat's life as well ;) Dogs > cats 8)

Here is what really happened.

The boy actually set the house on fire then made up the story about the dog saving his life to cover his ass.

I won't stand for this anti cat propaganda.

Here is what really happened.

The boy actually set the house on fire then made up the story about the dog saving his life to cover his ass.

I won't stand for this anti cat propaganda.

Keep telling yourself that ;) Cats = disloyal selfish b*****ds :)

Keep telling yourself that ;) Cats = disloyal selfish b*****ds :)

No way man..!!

My cat is so loyal it came into the bathroom while I was in the shower, looked at me for a minute or so and shat on the bath mat, before just walking away. That's how much my cat loves me..!!

No way man..!!

My cat is so loyal it came into the bathroom while I was in the shower, looked at me for a minute or so and shat on the bath mat, before just walking away. That's how much my cat loves me..!!

:lol: My dog doesn't shit in the house, nice clean creature :P Cats are loyal to whoever is feeding them :D

:lol: My dog doesn't shit in the house, nice clean creature :P Cats are loyal to whoever is feeding them :D

I think my cat is ill at the moment, she's an outdoor cat and that's out of the ordinary; my wife said I should stop feeding her cheese. Dogs are so fucking needy though, too much hassle. I like the fact that my cat disappears for long periods but can also be firendly.

I am 100% sure my cat would wake me up if there were a fire*

* no she wouldn't

It'd almost be worth being deaf just so you'd never have to listen to Pitbull.

He's only 33, don't you know...

I can't imagine a better headline than Pitbull Savaged By Deaf Boy

I think my cat is ill at the moment, she's an outdoor cat and that's out of the ordinary; my wife said I should stop feeding her cheese. Dogs are so fucking needy though, too much hassle. I like the fact that my cat disappears for long periods but can also be firendly.

I am 100% sure my cat would wake me up if there were a fire*

Aha! Arsonists.

Archived