The article was fake. Written by the same person who done the infamous "Why Marco Negri really disappeared at Rangers" article.

As for the topic, I was talking about it earlier with some folk on whatsapp. I understand completely that the circumstances are entirely different, but I cannot for the life of me understand why Israel indiscriminately killing innocent people is bad, but the provo's indiscriminately killing innocent people was just unfortunate. A massive amount of hypocrisy from some Celtic fans on this.

As for Biton, he served in the IDF, so it's natural he would be sympathetic to them, especially as he probably has family and friends still serving. His opinion is shite and I would be delighted to see them all blown up, but I can understand why he has that opinion.

I would be delighted to see them all blown up

marshall-himym-wait-what-no-surprised.gi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man who worries about his family and their safety from terrorist attacks being hung out to dry by a support who glorify in supporting terrorist attacks and organisations...the word Irony comes to mind.Then wee "Is it the real IRA/Unreal IRA/I can't believe it's not The Real IRA"Stokesy has a go.You couldn't make it up.

Eh? When did this happen?

Was it in the Dundee Courier today?

Not sure mate, but I first read about it in the match day programme I got at Celtic Park on New Years Day this year. Is this why Jesus of Samaras got freed?

The IRA are fighting to free their country from a foreign occupation dontchaknow. Whereas the Israelis are fighting on the side of right because "they were there first".

^^^This sums up an actual argument I had put to me. IRA blow up buildings and kill innocent bystanders (including children) - doing what needs to be done. Hamas firing rockets from schools - cowardly terrorists hiding behind children.

ETA: This is made an even more bizarre argument by the fact it was made by a Celtic fan whose idealism on Norn Iron apparently doesn't extend to people east of Greece.

I really couldn't care less about Biton political view, he's an israeli hardly a shock.

I did make state on social media that he is perfectly entitled to his view, and he is... well you can imagine the sort of response that provoked from my fellow Celtic fans, If didn't know better you'd think i was greg+wallace.jpg

I really couldn't care less about Biton political view, he's an israeli hardly a shock.

I did make state on social media that he is perfectly entitled to his view, and he is... well you can imagine the sort of response that provoked from my fellow Celtic fans, If didn't know better you'd think i was greg+wallace.jpg

All football clubs have their arsehole element but Celtic (and their symbiotic twin) definitely have more than your fair share.

Why do so many of our supporters feel the need to jump on to anything that allows them to flaunt their political opinions? Bitons brother and sister are currently serving in the IDF. If any of my immediate family were serving in the military during a conflict, I have a decent idea of whose side I would be on.

It really is cringeworthy the number of change.org "activists" we have in our support.

What a fucking arsehole but, coming out with obscenely political statements as an Old Firm player is moronic whatever the context. There's an old guy behind me at Fir Park who gets froth at mouth angry at the Yes Scotland ad, never mind bringing Middle East stuff into it.

Some of the arseholes that support our club. They sing songs about the IRA every week but they're getting all upset about Biton. p***ks

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-star-nir-biton-sparks-3879970

And Gordie Bhoy added: “Nir Biton Showing His True Colours, That MUST Be The End Of His CELTIC Career.”

People who capitalise the first letter of every word are the absolute worst c***s.

Anyone who feels the need to publically "back the troops/boys/heroes" is a fucking bellend of the highest order. Doesn't make any difference to me if its the Israeli, British, American, Palestinian, Irish Republican Army of 80 years ago etc etc, if you get wet for military jingoism, you're a fanny in my book.

No problems with people thinking Nir Biton is a welt, except it's the last people on earth (well, along with Rangers fans for their similar views) who have the right to criticise him for this, that are leading the charge here.

The creatures who are doing this are probably the sort of morons who glorify IRA terrorists.

Nir Biton supports his own country, as he should, particularly when it is under attack from terrorist scum. I hope and pray that Israel will destroy the terrorists this time. Beram Kayal, as he has previously stated, is a loyal Israeli. Israel is a democracy which gives full rights to the 1.5 million Arabs (including Kayal) who live there legitimately: Arabs are elected to the Knesset and many Arabs serve in the IDF.

Many C*ltic fans, unfortunately, pledge allegiance to a country they have never lived in and have never visited. They then take sides on other conflicts which they know nothing about.

God bless Israel and Killie!

The creatures who are doing this are probably the sort of morons who glorify IRA terrorists.

Nir Biton supports his own country, as he should, particularly when it is under attack from terrorist scum. I hope and pray that Israel will destroy the terrorists this time. Beram Kayal, as he has previously stated, is a loyal Israeli. Israel is a democracy which gives full rights to the 1.5 million Arabs (including Kayal) who live there legitimately: Arabs are elected to the Knesset and many Arabs serve in the IDF.

Many C*ltic fans, unfortunately, pledge allegiance to a country they have never lived in and have never visited. They then take sides on other conflicts which they know nothing about.

God bless Israel and Killie!

post-1545-0-31631200-1405752154_thumb.jp

Archived