• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayal is an Israeli but an Arab Israeli so I'm guessing he's keeping his mouth well and truly shut about this.

Lets play the "told a Sellik fan in a boozer game"

Kayal told Sean O'Fagan "f**k the Israel an that, know? Blawin innysint waynes annat up, know whit a mean?"

Some of them are getting awful concerned. If they feel that strongly about Palestine they should do something instead of waving flags at a football match

Some of them are getting awful concerned. If they feel that strongly about Palestine they should do something instead of waving flags at a football match

An equally noble way to deal with it would be to rage about it on the internet of course :lol:

I said something similar to a Celtic fan who replied "It's not my war to fight though". Well stop talking about it then :lol:

Why do some Celtic fans feel the need to get involved in this kind of stuff? Do they not realise they are making a total arse of themselves and their fellow supporters who get tarred with the same brush. They think they are morally above everyone else too but where was the big misspelt banner for Anthony Stokes? Yes the whole Palestine and Israel thing is a disgrace but what is the best they can achieve by hounding out a youth player? Guaranteed if he was as good as Henrick Larsson they wouldn't be doing that.

Since the whole Rangers fiasco ( not going to open that can of worms ) you have had Celtic fans ( mainly the GB ) trying and pick fights with everyone and thats including their own board. It really is pathetic.

They really are missing their brothers.

Is that the Berkovic quote? Was that was shown to be false?? Was never sure with that one...

The article was fake. Written by the same person who done the infamous "Why Marco Negri really disappeared at Rangers" article.

As for the topic, I was talking about it earlier with some folk on whatsapp. I understand completely that the circumstances are entirely different, but I cannot for the life of me understand why Israel indiscriminately killing innocent people is bad, but the provo's indiscriminately killing innocent people was just unfortunate. A massive amount of hypocrisy from some Celtic fans on this.

As for Biton, he served in the IDF, so it's natural he would be sympathetic to them, especially as he probably has family and friends still serving. His opinion is shite and I would be delighted to see them all blown up, but I can understand why he has that opinion.

Reading some of the Celtic fans' comments on this. The ones that say he should be kicked out of the club are just stupid but some are saying he's brought it on himself by not keeping his views in private? Is that like a Catholic for Rangers in the 70s bringing abuse on himself for not keeping his views in private? The majority of Celtic fans seem to agree that he is allowed his opinion but there are some - ironically, mainly the Green Brigade lovers who claim to be "anti-fascista" - who believe that you can't play for the club if you don't agree with the opinions a minority of fans have.

Let's just remind us that this is a Catholic fanbase, complaining about the Jews waging war on an Islamic population.

Good old monotheist religions, if we could get the Orange Order to walk in protest we'd have theological bingo.

Theological bingo. Love it.

Let's just remind us that this is a Catholic fanbase, complaining about the Jews waging war on an Islamic population.

Good old monotheist religions, if we could get the Orange Order to walk in protest we'd have theological bingo.

The Jews killed Jesus and that eh? ;)

Archived