Celtic supporters have launched an online campaign to have Israeli player Nir Biton banned from playing for Celtic ever again, over alleged support he showed to Israel's bombing of Palestine.

nirb1.png?w=5000

He has also reportedly received death threats, threats of violence and personal abuse over the now deleted tweet. This follows on from Celtic fans displaying several Palestinian flags at their mach in Iceland on Tuesday.

More Celtic fans disgracing themselves and their club. Just have a quick gander on Twitter and be amazed...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic supporters have launched an online campaign to have Israeli player Nir Biton banned from playing for Celtic ever again, over alleged support he showed to Israel's bombing of Palestine.

nirb1.png?w=5000

He has also reportedly received death threats, threats of violence and personal abuse over the now deleted tweet. This follows on from Celtic fans displaying several Palestinian flags at their mach in Iceland on Tuesday.

More Celtic fans disgracing themselves and their club. Just have a quick gander on Twitter and be amazed...

Is there a translation?

Glorifying organisation that indiscriminately kills civilians = good

Posting picture of prayer that supports organisation that indiscriminately kills civilians = bad

Celtic logic.

I found it really disconcerting having to play in front of a huge crowd where many fans had PLO flags and celebrated terrorist actions. They were backing an organization which, after all, wanted the destruction of the State of Israel. How could I give one hundred percent for such a club with an ethos like that?

I found it really disconcerting having to play in front of a huge crowd where many fans had PLO flags and celebrated terrorist actions. They were backing an organization which, after all, wanted the destruction of the State of Israel. How could I give one hundred percent for such a club with an ethos like that?

Is that the Berkovic quote? Was that was shown to be false?? Was never sure with that one...

The real question is, which way does Kayal lean on this debate....that determines whether or noit he is needed this season.

According to a Celtic fan on Twitter...

Beram Kayal has never condoned Israeli genocide. Quite the opposite as an Israeli arab hes donated to Plaestine

Is that the Berkovic quote? Was that was shown to be false?? Was never sure with that one...

Yeah, it is. If I remember it came from a stinging tirade at Celtic which he tried to retract later. How accurate it is I couldn't tell you.

The real question is, which way does Kayal lean on this debate....that determines whether or noit he is needed this season.

Kayal is an Israeli but an Arab Israeli so I'm guessing he's keeping his mouth well and truly shut about this.

Archived