Mobile Apps.

Hello there. To cut a long story short - I have a great idea for a mobile application; unfortunately my technological knowledge is on par with an unborn child. Who should I share my idea with? I've searched all available market places and there is nothing similar out there.

How easy is it to set up your own app, and is it costly ?

Thanks for any suggestions!

I won't forget you when it makes me millions.

Hello there. To cut a long story short - I have a great idea for a mobile application; unfortunately my technological knowledge is on par with an unborn child. Who should I share my idea with? I've searched all available market places and there is nothing similar out there.

What is it? (laughing into sleeve)

I'll get my people to speak to your people, all I need is your bank details.

Well first things first - Make sure your idea is copyrighted/patented before taking any further steps, just incase some bawbag tries to steal your idea.

I am going to look in to that next week, cheers.

Zen, what else do you need? Full name, Bank details , address and passwords? Is this sufficient ? Obviously ill forward you a fee too.

Zen, what else do you need? Full name, Bank details , address and passwords? Is this sufficient ? Obviously ill forward you a fee too.

My Peeps also require development fees and a percentage of the gross.

HTH.

Bank details and your mothers maiden name should suffice

I should be due at least a couple o' grand as well for reminding you to go see about copyright and patenting.

Thanks in advance. 8milebu TM ©

No problem. You know the drill, send me all your details and passwords etc. . .I'll send you £100,000,000,000 in due course.

Archived