Worst stinker of a movie you have ever watched?

Grossi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the 6th F&F film was harmless popcorn fodder, nothing more. The most ridiculous part for me was how fucking long the runway would have to be at the end!

Maybe I was a bit harsh on the prequels.

I loved Star Wars as a kid and empire strikes back still stands up as a great film to watch as an adult.

Maybe is was all the hype and expectation that made me dislike them, they are just kids films designed to make money from the franchise of toys.

Would like to see a Star Wars film with some style and a decent storyline rather than green screen effects.

Grand Theft Parsons. It's a "comedy" starring Johnny Knoxville. If I remember correctly, he is trying to smuggle a dead body across America in a car for some reason. I turned it off half way through.

I also only know two other people who have seen this movie, and they both claim they turned it off half way through as well.

Don't think Wes Craven ever got quite so goofy with his horror as he did with The People Under the Stairs, and that helped immensely. It's a really stupid plot at times, but it's knowingly so as well, tongue firmly planted in the cheek.

I'm a big fan of it.

Valhalla Rising - bought it for my old man as he is a fan of Viking stuff it was so bad i had to apologise during the film, was awkwardly bad.

Human Centipede - speaks for itself and should always be mentioned when talking about poor films.

Sharknado was awful, but almost so awful it was good.

The Phantom Menace is certainly VERY close to being among the worst I've seen. The next two were decent enough I thought. Episode III had a lot of things that I actually really liked.

I thought Episode 3 was the best of the whole series. The original 3 are poorly acted childrens movies when you watch them now.

episode 3 was by far and away the worst of the prequels, hayden christiansen was an absolute abomination as anakin, the phantom menace was meh, the attack of the clones was good, revenge of the sith was just horrible

the only saving grace for revenge of the sith is the clone wars cartoons that explain how the characters came to be as bad as they were in ROTS, especially how anakin became such a fucking greeting faced w****r

Valhalla Rising - bought it for my old man as he is a fan of Viking stuff it was so bad i had to apologise during the film, was awkwardly bad.

Human Centipede - speaks for itself and should always be mentioned when talking about poor films.

Sharknado was awful, but almost so awful it was good.

"Worst stinker of a movie" heh.

episode 3 was by far and away the worst of the prequels, hayden christiansen was an absolute abomination as anakin, the phantom menace was meh, the attack of the clones was good, revenge of the sith was just horrible

I'm not saying any of the new three were great, but the 2nd and 3rd are considerably better watches as an adult than the originals are.

The Star Wars prequels are gash. Utter gash.

It's like an intergalactic version of The Sims. But shitter. And not as well acted. And more annoying. In fact your regular Sims character has a wider range of emotions than Anakin Skywalker. Frankly the mouse you use to control a regular Sim has at least the same range of emotion as Anakin Skywalker; pussy (left click) and angry (right click).

The romance and chemisty between Anakin and Padame/Amidala is more wooden than two Ents fucking.

The Force (Midichlorians) being microscopic cells is like finding out that joy is a bacteria.

Yoda was a tit who spoke in superflous riddles and was opaque during a time of war when clear communication was vital.

Obi Wan was a public schoolboy Jedi who seems like he got in because of his dad's money. He was played by one of the robots from I Robot with Ewan McGregor's face.

C3PO was somehow more camp than the original movies. It was like he'd assimilated the entire 'Carry On' series in 26 seconds. I wouldn't have been surprised if he developed penises for fingers.

Palpatine looked like an ironed ballbag.

And Jar Jar Binks was a WMD in terrible, atrocious Gungan form. Only an unimaginably appalling mind could have created that character. Someone like George Bush jnr. In fact I bet he wrote at least half of it. The dates the prequels covered sync up perfectly with the key periods in his campaigns.

Mamma Mia.

It was her turn to choose, I took her to Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull the week before and regretted it after ten minutes. I knew she would make me pay. Unbeknownst to me, it was the fucking singalong version at FountainPark Cineworld where drunk full time Mummys belt out the best of Abba after a night on the Lambrini. I picked a seat next to a wee Chinese fella who cracked into song ten minutes in.

I no longer fear hell, because i've already been there.

This has me in tears laughing!

Archived