Worst stinker of a movie you have ever watched?

Grossi

Mamma Mia.

This - fucking hateful movie.

Also - that Die Hard move with Sam Jackson and Jeremy Irons is risible - largely due to Irons. who is generally quite decent - maybe not the worst stinker ever made, but fucking terrible for the budget, which seems to have been spent on Willis and Jackson's wages, and over the top action scenes.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This - fucking hateful movie.

Also - that Die Hard move with Sam Jackson and Jeremy Irons is risible - largely due to Irons. who is generally quite decent - maybe not the worst stinker ever made, but fucking terrible for the budget, which seems to have been spent on Willis and Jackson's wages, and over the top action scenes.

die hard with a vengeance was fucking tremendous

A blind man running for his fucking life could have told you Mrs Brown was shite, but you still watched it!

I have a Cineworld unlimited card and i try to see as many movies as i can with card, although there have been some shit films this year, won't be renewing my pass.

I'm generally very picky about what movies I give my time to. Given this, I thought Inception had glorious potential with beyond horrific execution on every level bar special effects. The movie WAS special effects.

True garbage.

I remember watching 'Fools Gold' a few years back on a plane en-route to Crete and hoping we would just drop out of the sky. Matthew McConaughey didn't half feature in some shite before his recent success.

'Boat Trip' with Cuba Gooding jnr is also worth a shout. Abysmal film.

Archived