Europa League 2014/15

lichtie23

It's like some of these Everton fans have missed the past 20 years where English sides (and fans) have learnt to be patience and that you can't go baws out for 180 minutes.

Really enjoying this game, I'd be surprised if Kiev don't get another.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barkley seems to be getting worse the older he gets, instead of better. I think half the frustration from Everton fans is the fact Lukaku is making the Kiev defence shit themselves every time hes on the ball, yet he's not getting it in anywhere near a dangerous position because of the way Everton are playing.

Barkley seems to be getting worse the older he gets, instead of better. I think half the frustration from Everton fans is the fact Lukaku is making the Kiev defence shit themselves every time hes on the ball, yet he's not getting it in anywhere near a dangerous position because of the way Everton are playing.

Barkley capable of a moment of brilliance overall his affect on the game is usually minimal though, so frustrating. Come on to f**k Everton

Barkley clearly has a lot of ability he has been hideous tonight though, young players often have a drop off following on from a breakthrough season so maybe it's just that.

Anyway Everton deserve credit for raising their game and being able to maintain it.

Archived