Europa League 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never heard Hibs fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone, ever.

It was more of an 80's thing I believe.

You can hear it in this clip from 7:54

Good we got rid of it. We've got a far superior and Hibs exclusive anthem now.

I have never heard Hibs fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone, ever.

It was more of an 80's thing I believe.

I've been going since 1990 and it was sung now and again up until the 2001 Cup Final.

The AEK home leg was what ended it and started the whole Sunshine On Leith thing I reckon.

For the record, I think YNWA is w**k.

• 2 weeks later...

Zenit v Torino on BT1 just now, with the second half of Dnipro to follow it, with Fiorentina v Roma on at 8pm. Brugge v Besiktas on BT2 @ 6pm and Villarreal v Sevilla after it.

On ITV4 Wolfsburg v Inter kicks off at 6pm. ITV/STV have Everton v Dynamo Kiev which starts at 8pm.

Love EL Thursday's. :D

Pretty low key start in the Zenit game, although Torino had Benassi sent off for two yellows about 5 minutes ago. Want Torino to progress but have Zenit on my coupon, so hoping for a 1-0 Zenit win tonight, and Torino to win the second leg.

Europa League tonight is very much up against it, Champions League this week has been very enjoyable.

Big night for Italian teams.

Don't know what to expect from Dynamo Kiev tonight, very much looking forward to the game. COYB

I've got both to score on my coupon...be very fortunate if 10 man Torino get a goal now. Damage limitation I think :(

Depends, really. If Zenit were to score again early in the second half I would maybe fancy Torino to nick an away goal late on. Taking Martinez off as a result of the red card has cost them a lot of pace with any possible counters though, so their best hope might be a set piece.

Future Hibs keeper playing for Inter IMO. Gutted, naturally, for the tear-stained Celtic fans finding out that their 'heroics' were against an abject, midtable Italian side, rather than a credible outfit.

Archived