• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
glensmad

James Glen Memorial Trophy - Kilbirnie tournament

All in all, it was a very good tournament this year, and quite competitive for pre-season matches. Three red cards in the four games tells the story that all of the teams took it seriously, regardless of what sort of squad they had available.

Don't think it was that competitive . Refs supervisor was down Saturday hence why the keeper got sent off . Any other friendly & it would have been a yellow & as for Moores red the ref would have said to just substitute him .

Don't think it was that competitive . Refs supervisor was down Saturday hence why the keeper got sent off . Any other friendly & it would have been a yellow & as for Moores red the ref would have said to just substitute him .

I agree with both points, particularly the red card for the Dalry keeper on Saturday against us, it did seem harsh as Deco had knocked the ball wide towards a defender and wasn't going to score.

As for Moore yesterday, I didn't see the incident myself, I just saw Galloway on the ground after the ball came over, but our fans on the far side said it was a pretty blatant elbow. Galloway was still a bit groggy after the game. Yes, the referee could have told Kilbirnie to bring on a sub, that's fair enough.

I didn't see the red card in the Kilbirnie v Buffs game on Saturday, I had left by then.

Straight red last man again. That's how I thought Hutch would have been done yesterday too

Yeh, Hutch could have got a red as well, but perhaps it wasn't deemed to be a clear goal scoring opportunity as it was Moore. :P

On reflection, from watching the highlights, it's not a red for me for Hutchison, the referee called it right.

Yeh, Hutch could have got a red as well, but perhaps it wasn't deemed to be a clear goal scoring opportunity as it was Moore. :P

True enough lol