• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
glensmad

James Glen Memorial Trophy - Kilbirnie tournament

Dalry Thistle 0 Rutherglen Glencairn 3 (Ross, Kilmartin (penalty), Irvine).

Pictures and a full match report (from the Glencairn website) are here.

I only saw the first half hour of Kilbirnie v Kilwinning, but the Buffs missed some great chances before they did take the lead. Kilbirnie's first equaliser was a belter, but their goalie sold the jerseys for Buffs' second goal. I was gone by the time the second equaliser went in, but Buffs were giving as good as they were getting up till I left.

Good to hear cheers Glensmad :)

Josh Horne's equaliser for 2.2 was a screamer too . All of 30 yards off the crossbar . Pollok lads were right when the said he can fair hit a baw lol

Few players missing but Borris (7) & Mcanespie (4) did ok . Buffs looked as I would think under Chris & I expect them to go up as champs this season with the experience they've added

Edited by fan of the juniors

Be interesting to see the highlights as a missed Moores red & from what I seen so did the ref & Lino only for the Lino to change his mind 2 minutes later & then told the ref to send him off

Kilbirnie won on penaltys man of the match no10 Boyd scored in normal time & winning penalty

Moore sent off 1st half so well done to rest of the players involved .

I see we put out a very youthful line-up against Dalry and lost 2-1

Mind you would much rather get 3 points against them when we play them at the end of August

Be interesting to see the highlights as a missed Moores red & from what I seen so did the ref & Lino only for the Lino to change his mind 2 minutes later & then told the ref to send him off

Dunno who told the ref to send him off but it worked oot well for us,we played far better withoot him.Get the striker and McAnespie signed asap.

Dunno who told the ref to send him off but it worked oot well for us,we played far better withoot him.Get the striker and McAnespie signed asap.

Yep 4 & 10 done very well still a few players no available due to holidays but played better 2nd half with 10 men .

Another home friendly Wednesday night v Renfrew so be more changes & trialists getting a chance

Agreed.

Borris looks the part as well

Kilbirnie Ladeside 1 (Boyd) Rutherglen Glencairn 1 (Ross).

Kilbirnie Ladeside won 4-2 on penalty kicks.

Pictures and full match report to follow.

Moore slows the game doon,everything seems to stand still until the Millport ferry can get turned.Honestly struggle to see what he brings to the team.

Wilson did well both games,unlucky with fk off bar.Borris has tons of energy,always wants to be involved.Disaster for Horne if thats a hammy he done.

Really impressed with Dalry No8 in game against Buffs...anybody know who he is ?.Great run and pass for winning goal.

Moore- see ye

Borris- quality!!

aye borris looks the part for sure!! Wilson as well looked good.. Can't see moore getting game when diack comes in!!

Diack, and if we get Boyd signed would keep Moore out the team i.m.o.

McAnespie beside BeckenGair would be a great shout for our defence. Also impressed with Borris and Wilson as well as last seasons players. Although feel Darren McLean is letting himself down.

Kilbirnie Ladeside 1 (Boyd) Rutherglen Glencairn 1 (Ross).

Kilbirnie Ladeside won 4-2 on penalty kicks.

Pictures and a full match report (from the Glencairn website) are here.

Diack, and if we get Boyd signed would keep Moore out the team i.m.o.

McAnespie beside BeckenGair would be a great shout for our defence. Also impressed with Borris and Wilson as well as last seasons players. Although feel Darren McLean is letting himself down.

Spot on bb the jigsaw is starting to take shape get the good in & ta ta to the baggage