If you have a vote...

Ira Gaines

I'm in no doubt how I feel..... and would vote likewise, thanks :D

Most will vote the same way, how they feel things will turn out best for Scotland, themselves and their family,

Not sure what purpose this thread serves?

f**k off. Dickhead.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You bloody idiot.

You don't have to vote if you don't want to, so spin on that ya fucking weirdos.

:lol:

Even though said vote will affect you, your family, your friends, your children when you have them, etc?

f**k off. Dickhead.

Right, I think it's about time you just calmed down. If you said that to someone's face you'd get an absolute hiding. Just because you don't agree with his political opinions, it doesn't give you the right to behave like a lout, so just pack it in.

Even though said vote will affect you, your family, your friends, your children when you have them, etc?

Does this mean I have to vote? Will my solitary vote make a big difference? If I choose not to vote then it's my business, and I'm doing nothing wrong.

Stop behaving like a complete simpleton.

Right, I think it's about time you just calmed down. If you said that to someone's face you'd get an absolute hiding. Just because you don't agree with his political opinions, it doesn't give you the right to behave like a lout, so just pack it in.

Fucking moron.

Does this mean I have to vote? Will my solitary vote make a big difference? If I choose not to vote then it's my business, and I'm doing nothing wrong.

Stop behaving like a complete simpleton.

So why are you on an independence sub-forum if you couldn't care less about it?

Did you just fancy coming on to crow about how you can't be arsed with the whole thing?

If 100,000 Yes voters asked if their solitary vote would make a difference, then Yes.

It is your business, but ask yourself this - Are you happy that Scotland has only had a say in which Government we get on two occasions since World War 2? Are you happy that there are people going to foodbanks to feed their kids? Are you happy living in a country that has the biggest rich/ poor divide in Europe? Are you happy living in a country that spends more than £2 billion a year on pointless nuclear arms? Are you happy that the poorest and most vulnerable in this country are being punished for the mistakes of the wealthy? Are you happy for Westminster to make descisions for you?

Surely some of these MUST affect you?

Fucking moron.

You're an absolute nutter, btw. The biggest mental case on Pie and Bovril.

So why are you on an independence sub-forum if you couldn't care less about it?

Did you just fancy coming on to crow about how you can't be arsed with the whole thing?

If 100,000 Yes voters asked if their solitary vote would make a difference, then Yes.

It is your business, but ask yourself this - Are you happy that Scotland has only had a say in which Government we get on two occasions since World War 2? Are you happy that there are people going to foodbanks to feed their kids? Are you happy living in a country that has the biggest rich/ poor divide in Europe? Are you happy living in a country that spends more than £2 billion a year on pointless nuclear arms? Are you happy that the poorest and most vulnerable in this country are being punished for the mistakes of the wealthy? Are you happy for Westminster to make descisions for you?

Surely some of these MUST affect you?

Because the OP is forcing people to get out and vote like an absolute fucking nutcase.

And f**k up with the rest of your utter pish, btw. Is Scotland ever going to be perfect? Is any country absolutely perfect? Can you absolutely 100% guarantee Scotland will benefit immensely from independence? I'm certainly not one to go about forcing the no vote down peoples throats, with all their unionist pish, but as it stands Scotland is one of the wealthiest countries in the world. It's a fantastic place to live, and I'm not interested in living elsewhere - unlike all these campaigning arseholes going on about how they're retiring to Italy, France, Spain or whatever. Perfectly happy with the way this country is.

You're an absolute nutter, btw. The biggest mental case on Pie and Bovril.

Because the OP is forcing people to get out and vote like an absolute fucking nutcase.

And f**k up with the rest of your utter pish, btw. Is Scotland ever going to be perfect? Is any country absolutely perfect? Can you absolutely 100% guarantee Scotland will benefit immensely from independence? I'm certainly not one to go about forcing the no vote down peoples throats, with all their unionist pish, but as it stands Scotland is one of the wealthiest countries in the world. It's a fantastic place to live, and I'm not interested in living elsewhere - unlike all these campaigning arseholes going on about how they're retiring to Italy, France, Spain or whatever. Perfectly happy with the way this country is.

So you go off your nut about abuse then start your retort to me with "f**k up"? Hardly balanced is it?

No country is perfect. An iScotland won't be perfect, but it WILL be our country and there is no doubt we can make a better go of it than the UK has over the past 307 years.

Scotland is WEALTHIER than the rUK. We're wealthier than France and Italy and Japan. With continuing austerity, trident renewal, HS2, the House of Lords, debt which isn't going down, a massive wealth imbalance, lack of investment in Scotland, the fact we pay more into the exchequer than we get out, the UK is going to continue down a road of unfairness, inequality, poverty and missed opportunities.

I do wonder though why you're posting on here if you're apathetic about the whole thing.

So you go off your nut about abuse then start your retort to me with "f**k up"? Hardly balanced is it?

No country is perfect. An iScotland won't be perfect, but it WILL be our country and there is no doubt we can make a better go of it than the UK has over the past 307 years.

Scotland is WEALTHIER than the rUK. We're wealthier than France and Italy and Japan. With continuing austerity, trident renewal, HS2, the House of Lords, debt which isn't going down, a massive wealth imbalance, lack of investment in Scotland, the fact we pay more into the exchequer than we get out, the UK is going to continue down a road of unfairness, inequality, poverty and missed opportunities.

I do wonder though why you're posting on here if you're apathetic about the whole thing.

It's already our country.

It's already our country.

It's not.

We are governed by Westminster. TWICE since World War 2 have Scots had an influence on who won a general election.

Until ALL decisions affecting Scotland are taken in Scotland, we can't consider it our country.

It's like owning your own home and letting someone else decide on your decor and what you're allowed to have in it.

Mainly thanks to the serial Livi troll.

That w****r won't be getting anymore attention from me and will probably be banned in the next few hours anyways.

No, because you're OP and opinion that everyone should vote is fucking ludicrous. No surprise that you've thrown such a bitch-fit upon being pulled up. Lunatic.

I seriously reckon confannydemus is shitting himself that I might bring up ATOSgate and ruin his credibility in front of all the newbies.

Pipe down, Godzookie, the adults are conversing.

Anybody who comes onto a forum dedicated to a topic to tell people how little he cares about said topic has issues.

I don't go onto train spotting forums to tell them how much I couldn't give a f**k about trains.

...use it.

I don't care what way you're voting. Yes or No. No matter how flimsy you may find your reasoning. Make your vote. If you don't know? Fair enough. Be honest and sit back and let things take their course. But if you have an opinion, if you have a leaning to one side or the other, go out and make your choice.

I don't want this status to become a Yes/No debate. At least, not initially. I don't care what way you're going. Do what you think is right for the country and for the love of f**k, don't waste your vote.

I suspect this is aimed at me - and clearly you don't understand democracy.

I'm with Montgomery Brewster on this.

Vote "None of the above."

Archived