If you have a vote...

Ira Gaines

...use it.

I don't care what way you're voting. Yes or No. No matter how flimsy you may find your reasoning. Make your vote. If you don't know? Fair enough. Be honest and sit back and let things take their course. But if you have an opinion, if you have a leaning to one side or the other, go out and make your choice.

I don't want this status to become a Yes/No debate. At least, not initially. I don't care what way you're going. Do what you think is right for the country and for the love of f**k, don't waste your vote.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have absolutely no intention on voting whatsoever. Scotland will certainly vote no, but the entire fiasco has bored me to tears, can't wait 'til it's done with.

I hope that this campaign can help re-awaken Scotland from its apathetic slumber. I can't promise that I won't go back to that if the result is a landslide No, but I don't think it will be. No matter what the result, at least people have been more engaged in Scottish politics than for many years, though that wouldn't be hard!

I think everyone should at least turn up to the polling station. At the end of the day, people have died in the name of democracy, but if you genuinely have no preference between the two options then it's better to spoil your ballot than toss a coin or something.

I think everyone should at least turn up to the polling station. At the end of the day, people have died in the name of democracy, but if you genuinely have no preference between the two options then it's better to spoil your ballot than toss a coin or something.

If you genuinely don't know, fair enough. As I said, sit back and let things take their course if you don't have an opinion either way. If you do, make the vote.

I have absolutely no intention on voting whatsoever. Scotland will certainly vote no, but the entire fiasco has bored me to tears, can't wait 'til it's done with.

I think the Highlands should split away...... why give Edinburgh all that oil money to make it the hub? Oil money should be pumped into Aberdeen and Inverness, leave Edinburgh and Glasgow behind......

Sometimes I despair.

If you pair are children - then fair enough - but leave the grown-up topics to the grown-ups. By all means read, and learn, but never post. Never.

If you're not children then...(I genuinely don't know how to end this sentence).

I think the Highlands should split away...... why give Edinburgh all that oil money to make it the hub? Oil money should be pumped into Aberdeen and Inverness, leave Edinburgh and Glasgow behind......

So vote for the outcome that you think will benefit best then.

Unless you don't know either way. Which is fair enough. But don't come up with shitey excuses. You either know how you feel about it or you don't.

So vote for the outcat you think will benefit best then.

Unless you don't know either way. Which is fair enough. But don't come up with shitey excuses. You either know how you feel about it or you don't.

I'm in no doubt how I feel..... and would vote likewise, thanks :D

Most will vote the same way, how they feel things will turn out best for Scotland, themselves and their family,

Not sure what purpose this thread serves?

Sometimes I despair.

If you pair are children - then fair enough - but leave the grown-up topics to the grown-ups. By all means read, and learn, but never post. Never.

If you're not children then...(I genuinely don't know how to end this sentence).

I'm 21 in a fortnight. Please explain yourself.

Archived