Young child attacked by Dog in Kilmarnock

Cats are better than dogs imo

There you are :P

Have genuinely just been attacked by a cat just now walking home. I did the whole "Chi chi chi chi" shit to see if it would come up to me; which it did. So I was petting it and without warning the little b*****d clawed at my arm! This is one of the main reasons I'm not fond of cats, they are temperamental little f*ckers. At least a dog will growl or show it's teeth before it mauls you. You've got a fighting chance with a warning. Not like those hair ball spewing anti-christs! I can honestly say I've never been attacked by a dog, and I find it difficult to walk past them without petting them,even if they are tied up and the owner isn't present. I've been scratched numerous times by those little f*ckers though :angry: If domestic cats had the same physical strength as a dog then I don't think there's any question which of the two would have the higher 'attacks on humans' rate.

There you are :P

Have genuinely just been attacked by a cat just now walking home. I did the whole "Chi chi chi chi" shit to see if it would come up to me; which it did. So I was petting it and without warning the little b*****d clawed at my arm! This is one of the main reasons I'm not fond of cats, they are temperamental little f*ckers. At least a dog will growl or show it's teeth before it mauls you. You've got a fighting chance with a warning. Not like those hair ball spewing anti-christs! I can honestly say I've never been attacked by a dog, and I find it difficult to walk past them without petting them,even if they are tied up and the owner isn't present. I've been scratched numerous times by those little f*ckers though :angry: If domestic cats had the same physical strength as a dog then I don't think there's any question which of the two would have the higher 'attacks on humans' rate.

Why did you do that if you don't like cats? Strange behavior.

Whilst this is a horrible story, in what possible way is it 'news'? Why do we need to be told about this? Clearly we don't and clearly this should not be 'news'.

Why did you do that if you don't like cats? Strange behavior.

I've never said I dislike cats I just can't say I'm a big fan of them. I love animals and for all I don't trust cats I still wouldn't like to see any harm done to them and if a cat comes up to me I'll pet it. More fool me such is the temperament!

Does anything exist which doesn't make you angry?

No. I'm literally angry all the time. I'm angry right now. I'm going to angrily go to sleep soon where I'll have furious dreams (I dream only in red) and wake up in a rage. The first thing I do is (angrily) shower, and I always have the heat turned up so that my skin is angry. I don't have to use a towel to dry off as the boiling rage ensures I'm dry within a minute. I'll then angrily have breakfast (Fury Flakes with milk obtained from a special stock of cows who are always angry) before brushing my teeth in a seethe. They're nearly worn away due to the fury I'm in when brushing them.

I then get on a bus (Seethecoach) to go to my work at the Ministry of Fury. I hate this job as it makes me so angry. At lunch I usually have rage on toast.

After a hard days anger I head home. For dinner I have anger soup washed down with a glass of pure seethe.

Repear ad fucking nauseum, with me getting steadily more angry each day until one day I spontaneously combust out of sheer rage.

Does anything exist which doesn't make you angry?

I'm actually unsure where you get any anger from my post. I was making a serious point. Why is that considered 'news'? As I said, it was a horrible incident, but people don't need to know about it. It doesn't concern them and frankly it's never nice to hear about a kid being mauled. Everyone know dogs can be dangerous as well so it's not like it's highlighting an issue no one is unaware or ill informed of.

I'm actually unsure where you get any anger from my post. I was making a serious point. Why is that considered 'news'? As I said, it was a horrible incident, but people don't need to know about it. It doesn't concern them and frankly it's never nice to hear about a kid being mauled. Everyone know dogs can be dangerous as well so it's not like it's highlighting an issue no one is unaware or ill informed of.

Surely you can say the same about any piece of negative news? For example, murder doesn't concern us and it's never nice to hear about murder. Everyone knows murderers can be dangerous, so it's not like it's highlighting an issue no one is unaware of ill informed of.

I did like your use of 'Seethecoach' though. ;)

Surely you can say the same about any piece of negative news? For example, murder doesn't concern us and it's never nice to hear about murder. Everyone knows murderers can be dangerous, so it's not like it's highlighting an issue no one is unaware of ill informed of.

I did like your use of 'Seethecoach' though. ;)

Yeah I agree and think that most of the murders reported shouldn't be national news.

Stagecoach really should change their name to Seethecoach. They have often made me genuinely angry.

Yeah I agree and think that most of the murders reported shouldn't be national news.

Stagecoach really should change their name to Seethecoach. They have often made me genuinely angry.

If you take that argument to a conclusion, very little would merit being classed as news. The news is supposed to inform us and allow us to form opinions which are the discussed and sometimes acted upon. In this case, dangerous dogs.

Archived