Antivirus hits Athletes Village

peasy23

What are they offering up?

They have been going down the route of "healthy" options which is basically stuff like mashed potato and pasta but with fancy names. There really isn't a lot of choices either, you're snookered if you're a fussy eater.

It is free though.

Norovirus is nothing to be laughed at, especially if you have a poor immune system. I caught it last year and was hospitalised. I thought I was about to kick the bucket.

has anyone saw the thing about two athletes have went missing in aberdeen?

One turned up in London, I believe.

I was sent home this morning after vomiting. After a good 3 hour sleep I feel okay, but feel my arse is going to collapse at any moment. At least two days off work which might seem wonderful but on a short term contract it's fucking pish.

I've had norovirus. You. Do. Not. Want.

It's not just the shits and vomiting. I've never felt that bad ever before. I felt like I was actually dying. Luckily it's not long lasting. Literally 24 hours for me.

It's amazing how you can go from feeling that bad to feeling fine in such a short period.

I've had norovirus. You. Do. Not. Want.

It's not just the shits and vomiting. I've never felt that bad ever before. I felt like I was actually dying. Luckily it's not long lasting. Literally 24 hours for me.

It's amazing how you can go from feeling that bad to feeling fine in such a short period.

My boss told me that G14 want people to be tested for it but the on-call doctor (couldn't get GP appointment until 2028) said they don't do that and just told me to live in the bathroom for two days.

Archived