Nursing, But Not As We Know It?

"Mr Bolinger, you have been charged with attempting to sexually groom an under-16. How do you plead?"

"Not guilty your honour. I'm not a beast, I was just wanting to chop her up and eat her."

Eta: This is just an incredibly creepy quote though:

The idea of making love and then eating you is a very great turn-on. :wub:

"Mr Bolinger, you have been charged with attempting to sexually groom an under-16. How do you plead?"

"Not guilty your honour. I'm not a beast, I was just wanting to chop her up and eat her."

Eta: This is just an incredibly creepy quote though:

Its creepy he would go down on her after pumping her

It'd be better if this thread had been started by ICTChris, just so we could have gotten the sentence: "Anyone on P&B ever arranged to meet a Mexican teenager from Germany to pump her and then decapitate, cook and eat her?".

• 4 weeks later...

This is one of those fetishes that you never knew existed, until you spend a few minutes googling, then OMG THERE ARE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF THEM!!!

Under no circumstances should the unwary search for Vorarephilia or Gynophagia :saddam

This is one of those fetishes that you never knew existed, until you spend a few minutes googling, then OMG THERE ARE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF THEM!!!

Under no circumstances should the unwary search for Vorarephilia or Gynophagia :saddam

There are loads of weird fetishes.

This Wikipedia link makes for interesting reading.

Archived