• Created
  • Last Reply

Piss in street

shit in someones back garden

wrecked someones garden while blocked

blocked a road with felled tree branches while blocked

set fire to a mobile traffic signal machine while blocked

pissed the bed of some burds bed while pished

had a w**k over some burd as she slept...... while I was blocked ........ is that legal?

I think it's just a city thing, crossing the road with the equivalent of the red man. In smaller towns the pedestrian always has the right of way on junctions, if there's no lights.

... but you're limited to crossing at the junctions... I think. :unsure:

However, imagine just how fatter Americans would be if they didn't have to walk that extra half block just to cross the road

ETA: and then it strikes me: Pedestrian laws are so f***ed up because everybody loves their car too much.

... but you're limited to crossing at the junctions... I think. :unsure:

However, imagine just how fatter Americans would be if they didn't have to walk that extra half block just to cross the road

ETA: and then it strikes me: Pedestrian laws are so f***ed up because everybody loves their car too much.

I was reading a travel book recently that mentions that it's considered highly unusual to walk places in certain US cities, it being more usual for everyone to drive to their destination, regardless of distance. Seems to be a culture that varies from city to city though.

Piss in street

shit in someones back garden

wrecked someones garden while blocked

blocked a road with felled tree branches while blocked

set fire to a mobile traffic signal machine while blocked

pissed the bed of some burds bed while pished

had a w**k over some burd as she slept...... while I was blocked ........ is that legal?

Not enough 'blockeds' in there for me.

Got caught urinating in the streetat 3am whilst walking home pished, was annoyed that the police clocked me because i leant right into a bush out the way so no one would notice me as well,

Didn't validate my metro ticket on the Prague metro last night.

Sadly, karma caught up with me as I had completely misinterpreted the ropey mag I had and instead of seeing the salubrious surroundings of my hotel, saw a gang of Sparta Prague fans emerging from their game in the middle of nowhere.

I inadvertently stole a big box of Corn Flakes from Sainsburys the other week. I had the pram in with me and couldn't fit them in the basket I was carrying, so stowed them in the bottom of the pram.

Forgot all about them till I was loading everything back in the car. As I sped off out the car park undetected I had a major pang of guilt that my 10 month old was an accessory to the crime.

Which shell-suit were you wearing, Kylie?

Archived