Opening Ceremony

The Naitch

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lineaker just said the population of Glasgow was 600000. I thought it was circa 1 million?

Also they said they could have sold out the opening ceremony twice over yet then said 40000 were going. I thought Celtic Park held almost 60000? Or have they closed a stand?

Lineaker just said the population of Glasgow was 600000. I thought it was circa 1 million?

Also they said they could have sold out the opening ceremony twice over yet then said 40000 were going. I thought Celtic Park held almost 60000?

There's a big screen in front of the main stand, so nobody in it

Also they said they could have sold out the opening ceremony twice over yet then said 40000 were going. I thought Celtic Park held almost 60000?

Greater Glasgow's closer to 1,000,000

edit: 1.2 million it seems: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Glasgow

Also they said they could have sold out the opening ceremony twice over yet then said 40000 were going. I thought Celtic Park held almost 60000? Or have they closed a stand?

There will be a stage in front of a part of a stand which will reduce the capacity

Greater glasgow is 1million and the main stand. Is not being used

I'm guessing the restricted view tickets that were available for 20 quid are right behind that big screen?

Not even Lawwell could palm them off as restricted view

Archived