Newton stewart

Wow, that escalated quickly!

It did a bit didnt it! lol

Wasn't going to reply to such a rant but what the hell! Just for my Learned friend the special one, I am not from Ayrshire , have never lived in Ayrshire and have no intention of living in Ayrshire ( nothing against the good folks of Ayrshire of course!) Yes I do know nothing of the area but I'm in know doubt its a lovely part of the country as most areas outwith the central belt are. I haven't missed any boat as living in the Glasgow area there's not much cause to get on one and with regards to me being shit ... well been called a lot worse over the years but having started my full-time senior career with Falkirk moving to St Mirren then Dumbarton prior to Joining the junior at 24 years young and only retiring last season aged 42 I think getting call shit is a bit harsh .... but only my opinion !

Also George is not my uncle and in fact does not bear any resemblance to me at all , in fact he is fat, peely wally, baw faced and verging on ginger (ha sorry George!!) and I'm slim , swarvy and have superstar looks so how you thought I was related to the current Newton manager is beyond me!

Finally can someone translate what "horav geed" means!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't going to reply to such a rant but what the hell! Just for my Learned friend the special one, I am not from Ayrshire , have never lived in Ayrshire and have no intention of living in Ayrshire ( nothing against the good folks of Ayrshire of course!) Yes I do know nothing of the area but I'm in know doubt its a lovely part of the country as most areas outwith the central belt are. I haven't missed any boat as living in the Glasgow area there's not much cause to get on one and with regards to me being shit ... well been called a lot worse over the years but having started my full-time senior career with Falkirk moving to St Mirren then Dumbarton prior to Joining the junior at 24 years young and only retiring last season aged 42 I think getting call shit is a bit harsh .... but only my opinion !

Also George is not my uncle and in fact does not bear any resemblance to me at all , in fact he is fat, peely wally, baw faced and verging on ginger (ha sorry George!!) and I'm slim , swarvy and have superstar looks so how you thought I was related to the current Newton manager is beyond me!

Haha I've lost almost 2 stone ya skinny bugger,and if my hair looks ginger it's the dye you gave me haha.

I'm sure the boys all learned from playing in same team as you Roland and hopefully get you down again, because it's the little things that good pro's like yourself do that I want my players to pick up.

As for the comment about you being shit,well having be your gaffer for 3 seasons and watch you train and help drag the team along at times, I'm not having that said about you, your a great example for younger boys to look up too,and someone I now class as a good mate.

I have to say I did wonder myself what the playing credentials of the original poster were to call you out on being shit. Adding to that he probably has never seen you play as he is (I assume) a Wigtown fan and you only played one game for Newton?

And yes it is a lovely part of the country

P.s "horav geed" was meant to be hoora geed and it means really good

U should sign up wi rest here all getting good cash from money generated from 3G... Well that's what a heard tonight in black horse (local pub in Newton) for u Ayrshire boy that ken jack shit about area.... Could be wrong prob be wrong but why everyone from Newton sayin that???Haha u must be missing the boat either that or shit and another pretender from Ayrshire awwww am horav geed!! Can't wait to wig hammer u c***s and get rid you's fuckwhits on this for another 20+ years. Btw ask what uncy George thinks when his committee aint ganna support him in quest for lowland league when they win league???? That's right their not committee members from them to much to say when drunk and no ken what they've said........ Eh we can't go to lowlands it would ruin us as a club hahahahahahahaha

Its great to see Goerge and Kevin doing really well so far and they will be a credit to both Newton Stuart and the south of Scotland league.

As for yourself you cretin could you please use wordage on here that people understand before even trying to put people from Ayrshire down you lobotomised Neanderthal .

I mean to use the phrase " am horav geed " is the wordage of one complete and utter simpleton. :lol:

Horrible horrible post from a complete backwards f**k :lol:

Its great to see Goerge and Kevin doing really well so far and they will be a credit to both Newton Stuart and the south of Scotland league.

As for yourself you cretin could you please use wordage on here that people understand before even trying to put people from Ayrshire down you lobotomised Neanderthal .

I mean to use the phrase " am horav geed " is the wordage of one complete and utter simpleton. :lol:

Horrible horrible post from a complete backwards f**k :lol:

:lol: summed up perfectly

Yes, one of them. They stupidly commented something on FB at a similar time as their drunken rant. I'll give you a clue, i'm friends on FB with both

Well I will guess u are on about Mr Russell here!! Tends to like a drunken rant I've heard!! But I can tell you neither are correct

Well I will guess u are on about Mr Russell here!! Tends to like a drunken rant I've heard!! But I can tell you neither are correct

Martin, I know exactly who is who on here and what username Shingy uses or Stevie McDowall or yourself. They're all fairly easy to figure out.

Does Mr Forrester solely use his account or does he share the login?

Martin, I know exactly who is who on here and what username Shingy uses or Stevie McDowall or yourself. They're all fairly easy to figure out.

why have you used my name in your post, presume you don't like my posts WHY? without looking back I cant remember posting anything against the current NS team, management or committee. I'm not hiding behind a cryptic name of course anyone can work out who I am ie from Newton Stewart and Plymouth Argyle not exactly need to be Sherlock Holmes

why have you used my name in your post, presume you don't like my posts WHY? without looking back I cant remember posting anything against the current NS team, management or committee. I'm not hiding behind a cryptic name of course anyone can work out who I am ie from Newton Stewart and Plymouth Argyle not exactly need to be Sherlock Holmes

No, not at all. Nothing personal against you. Merely making a point to Martin.

In fact, it was a private mail from a Wigtown poster who told me who you were.

I have nothing against your nor your posts. ????

If your wanting the completely honest answer I'll say I don't have a clue!! But I reckon its most likely his own

Archived