Newton stewart

They have a full squad but had a few guys missing yesterday for various reasons hence why I was there. To be honest George had asked to come along prior to this game but understands my personal commitments means I'm not in a position to sign. George knows what I would give him having played under him at the buffs for 3 years so it wasn't like he was bringing in unknown trialist to help out. As I believe the other "trialist" has signed.

Going by what I seen in the dressing room before and after the game there will be plenty of fighting spirit throughout the season and Newton will have no worries on that account for their Scottish cup tie.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U should sign up wi rest here all getting good cash from money generated from 3G... Well that's what a heard tonight in black horse (local pub in Newton) for u Ayrshire boy that ken jack shit about area.... Could be wrong prob be wrong but why everyone from Newton sayin that???Haha u must be missing the boat either that or shit and another pretender from Ayrshire awwww am horav geed!! Can't wait to wig hammer u c***s and get rid you's fuckwhits on this for another 20+ years. Btw ask what uncy George thinks when his committee aint ganna support him in quest for lowland league when they win league???? That's right their not committee members from them to much to say when drunk and no ken what they've said........ Eh we can't go to lowlands it would ruin us as a club hahahahahahahaha

U should sign up wi rest here all getting good cash from money generated from 3G... Well that's what a heard tonight in black horse (local pub in Newton) for u Ayrshire boy that ken jack shit about area.... Could be wrong prob be wrong but why everyone from Newton sayin that???Haha u must be missing the boat either that or shit and another pretender from Ayrshire awwww am horav geed!! Can't wait to wig hammer u c***s and get rid you's fuckwhits on this for another 20+ years. Btw ask what uncy George thinks when his committee aint ganna support him in quest for lowland league when they win league???? That's right their not committee members from them to much to say when drunk and no ken what they've said........ Eh we can't go to lowlands it would ruin us as a club hahahahahahahaha

haha your comments are a great way to cheer everyone up on a Monday morning. Did u enjoy your first beer then

:lol: I love when people post on the Internet when under the influence.

Crawl back in to your box silly boy.

Don't worry about Newton Stewart's plans, and concentrate solely on your own team and it will give us all time to decipher whatever mumbo jumbo you posted above.

A don't think the Newton committee members are the only ones to say too much when they're drunk.

ok special 1 u seem to know a lot about the goings on at Newton stewart. Would you care to enlighten us on who the money man is. Because I can assure you there is no money changing hands at blairmount park!!!

ok special 1 u seem to know a lot about the goings on at Newton stewart. Would you care to enlighten us on who the money man is. Because I can assure you there is no money changing hands at blairmount park!!!

You're wasting your time with this mate.

These eejits are best left ignored. It will annoy them more if you pay them no attention.

Reply to Special 1 (00.26) Please read topic started by billy6 on 2nd August. My post tell you everything cocerning thr 3G pitch finances and where you can find out if it is true.

So please stop spreading pub untruths.

Wow, that escalated quickly!

Archived