Newton stewart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on here after two years absence just to point out that INFO is certainly NOT John (McNaught)...never has been...and those accusing him of making those remarks previously will have to have a re-think!!!!! .....but John I'm sure wont wait with baited breath for an apology..........

I know exactly who info is.

You can see a trend with the usual suspects and their nonsense because Newton have good facilities, attracted an excellent manager with an excellent cv and an opportunity to expand - Lowland.

If John was on here, he wouldn't stoop to petty insults and the like.

But I hear that plans are in the making to bring everything up to scratch in a Blairmount Park/ Newton Stewart Community Sports Hub for Licensing and continued SFA membership.....who knows LL for Newton not beyond possibilities and it is Newtons ambition within the near future as am sure it is quite rightly so, for our neighbours at Wigtown and Kirkcudbright...

Good pitch maybe changing facilities an embarassment to sos! Lowland, really? Never happen in million years!

Put your money where your gub is.

Why do you think the current player and management structure is in place.

All I am saying is that Wigtown, Saints and Newton ma y have the same ambitions as Threave, Dalbea

ttie and Annan..............

Well newton and saints. Wigtown have no chance and sfa have told them. They have begged to ground share with newton stewart for 10 years too.

There are funds willing to go in to Newton for the push.

Debian son you've far to much to say about stuff u obv don't have a clue about. Ground share wi Newton??? Beggin for 10 years. Be f*ckin wise. Why would the club o built fence last year and previous year extend the stand? Obv Wigtown are tryin to improve their facilities no like if u have a 3G park council throw money at them.

Debian son you've far to much to say about stuff u obv don't have a clue about. Ground share wi Newton??? Beggin for 10 years. Be f*ckin wise. Why would the club o built fence last year and previous year extend the stand? Obv Wigtown are tryin to improve their facilities no like if u have a 3G park council throw money at them.

I never said had begged for 10 years.

Wigtown had asked for the use of Blairmount for 10 years to assist with their expansion plans.

The fence I believe was built prior to the 3G park being in place.

You are surely aware that Wigtown had ample opportunity to have the 3G park at Tram? Oh wait... That's right. The letter was only given real attention after hearing it had been awarded to Newton Stewart.

So.. to quote Jona "you've far to much to say about stuff u obv don't have a clue about"

Thank you ????

Wigtown have never wanted to use Blairmount.... If you were a Newton supporter last year you would know that only club wanting to use a pitch was indeed Newton when they needed tram for Scottish cup then Wigtown used Blairmount for a game v creetown. 10 years is a load of crap ave followed Wigtown for 20+ years and never heard o anyone saying they wanted to go to Blairmount. As far as the 3G spiel goes ad o personally loved to have seen it at tram but was only ever one option for it in area IMO hopefully one day they get one at tram but can't see it

Wigtown have never wanted to use Blairmount.... If you were a Newton supporter last year you would know that only club wanting to use a pitch was indeed Newton when they needed tram for Scottish cup then Wigtown used Blairmount for a game v creetown. 10 years is a load of crap ave followed Wigtown for 20+ years and never heard o anyone saying they wanted to go to Blairmount. As far as the 3G spiel goes ad o personally loved to have seen it at tram but was only ever one option for it in area IMO hopefully one day they get one at tram but can't see it

Ask around your committee. You'll soon find out that Wigtown have indeed asked the question to use Blairmount for a 10 year period.

Yes. NS requested use of Tram and reciprocal arrangements were put in place for WB to use Blairmount . However, that doesn't enhance whatever point you're trying to make.

All I am saying is, know your facts before trying to be a wise guy Jona

Archived