Newton stewart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprised after his views on derby game last wk. terrible. To say Wigtown played long balls ana unreal specially 2nd half Newton could nae get out their half parked the bus sort o spk in a half Wigtown dominated from start to finish however Newton were the better team 1st half. My eyes now time to think about match it was terrible both teams making sure they were nae getting beat unlike last years encounters when the football being played at times was of a high south standard when IMO last years Newton or Wigtown team would walk away with this season title. Anyway off to bed the thrilling entertainment at tram today has taken if out me with the goals, speed and diving on display was terrific

A great win it was only heston you's beat

Disagree! Heston are a team nobody will find easy to deal with on yesterdays showing.They have learned to concentrate on the football and not the refereeing and are a far better team for it.

only difference yesterday was the attacking power of Newton Stewart.

Looking forward to Darvel playing Newton Stewart in a friendly on Tuesday night. Be good to catch up with George, kevin and the boys and glad they could acceot the invitation as it will give our long term injuries a chance to get some more game time before the Scottish cup tie against Larkhall Thistle.

Looking forward to Darvel playing Newton Stewart in a friendly on Tuesday night. Be good to catch up with George, kevin and the boys and glad they could acceot the invitation as it will give our long term injuries a chance to get some more game time before the Scottish cup tie against Larkhall Thistle.

yeah it should be a good game. And I expect a very hard game aswell

Archived