Newton stewart

Debian mate I hate to break it too you but there are wigtown committee members who use this and will agree with Special1! We haven't asked to used blairmount more than twice!! The game against creetown and to try to get lochar to play us rather than causing extra congestion for us!! We also offered to play them at saints both of wihich lochar rejected I believe!! And also may I point out that the council were going to hand them to Newton and saints anyway to boost the ability of school use!! I know that blairmount and Stranraer's 3g pitches are prioritized for the ewart and academy!! Not sure about st Mary's or Palmerston but a do think st Mary's is the same as blairmount!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Special1's facts are right unlike yours debian so please get yer source telt and stop letting yersel be drip fed bullshit

Don't worry about my sources.

I saw the letter and also was conversing with a committee member on the matter quite recently when I met them. ;)

Maybe Jona should ask who on the committee brought it up.

Would nae worry about ocht Debian gotta say he's just talking bull to try wind us up mate... We know it and prob rest o south does now which is a shame to all Newton supporters as they deserve a good year not to be brought down by that idiot wi his bla'n on this no worth acknowledging folk like that he's just making a fool o Newton stewart who are obv progress am sure everyone laughing at his stories

really enjoyed the game today and impressed with the team George has put together at such short notice... Couple of smashing players and really liked the boy Liam in the middle of the park who has all the attributes to be a top player. I'm sure they will only get better as the season goes on

really enjoyed the game today and impressed with the team George has put together at such short notice... Couple of smashing players and really liked the boy Liam in the middle of the park who has all the attributes to be a top player. I'm sure they will only get better as the season goes on

it was a good game to watch. To be honest early on Newton made edu look like a decent team. Yeah Liam is a cracking player reads the game well and can dish out tackles aswell. Also impressed with yourself and Adam Jordan. Hope to see you in a Newton stewart shirt again

What happened to you and The Lang??

nothing bud, Paddy knows I'm not able to commit due to shift work and a young family and it's the same for George , I'm happy to help out anyone with a game if they are struggling to field a team ... Bit of a football mercenary now without the money !! Lol

Newton struggling o field a team already? A would thought wk before Scottish cup would o had a full squad instead o trialists making up a team? Makes result more impressive then

:lol: there's a full squad. Don't worry

Could not have been yest according to jacktonight if he helped out. Just thought people would have been there fighting for place in team for Scottish cup tie. Not unless them trialists are now signed players?

Got it in one.

Archived