Newton stewart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ad very much doubt that... 3/4 away to saints 3/4 to Wigtown and a few signing for some local Sunday teams from what am hearing. Hopefully wrong as we need teams/rivals competitive west of Region IMO. A seen few Sunday lads training wi them thurs night :/ hopefully new management get a few boys down fae Ayrshire to enhance squad. Hope they continue on from last season for Andy mc clymont

I was at training on Saturday for a short bit of time and was very impressed with the standard and professionalism of the session.

There are a number signed up from last seasons squad, and by all accounts there are a few who are/have been training or signed with other clubs very keen to return to Newton Stewart.

2 more of last season supposedly signed last night and 2 more on Thursday night. Will try and find out who. Also 3 more Ayrshire juniors in talks

But But But But, Special 1 says they are all away to Wigtown, Saints or Sunday League....

Would just like to say that myself,Kevin Deeney and Eric Phillips are looking forward to this new challenge,we've been very pleased with the effort put in by the players,seems to be a good feeling about the club,i'll work my hardest to continue the good work already done at the club by David Hyslop.

Thanks for all the kind messages from supporters and ex players of mine.

Aye mate! 100%! Lewis Dunn was pre contracted to us as of last season I believe

Pre-contract? Lol. He would have been on amateur forms. However if what you say is correct then I assume Wigtown will pay Newton Stewart a fee as he is under 23?

I don't know! He was signed last season I am led to believe! May just have been a gentleman's agreement though! Curtis Wilson also to sign by the looks of things! Scored for us against dailly as well tonight! Liam Muir will sign a contract wae the rest o the ladsi believe! Most of our lads just need to sign the dotted line but will be at tram this season!!

Archived