Law Society asks some questions....

H_B

However, the SG acceptance of UK debt is conditional on a CU agreement,

No it isn't.

There is no possibility of the SG refusing to take on a share of UK debt on secession. It's a complete non sequitur, and the most baseless of baseless threats.

If the SG refused to take on a share of the debt, the UK could for example vote against Scotland's application to join the EU.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it isn't.

There is no possibility of the SG refusing to take on a share of UK debt on secession. It's a complete non sequitur, and the most baseless of baseless threats.

If the SG refused to take on a share of the debt, the UK could for example vote against Scotland's application to join the EU.

In your opinion...

What is an independent Scotland going to pay its share of the debts in, exactly, given that after the referendum we'll be reduced to using shiny buttons and bottle caps for currency?

No it isn't.

See my signature below, (courtesy of ad lib), that is what you are doing today.

See my signature below, (courtesy of ad lib), that is what you are doing today.

I don't have signatures displayed as I have no interest in what posters put there.

Don't bother telling me what it is - it will be tragic.

What is an independent Scotland going to pay its share of the debts in, exactly, given that after the referendum we'll be reduced to using shiny buttons and bottle caps for currency?

We're selling off the No voters into sexual slavery.

You might finally get some action big baws.

The non-existence of the evidence claimed in the post above is the proof that it is slips.

Salmond has not stated that we will use the pound in a Panama situation, following rejection of a currency union by rUK.

Will it be up to Salmond solely to decide, or the commision that will be set up to deal with it?

Is this for real?

Away back to your bolt-hole and increase the prepping.

Is this for real?

Away back to your bolt-hole and increase the prepping.

Some of the Yes folk on here are a bit thick and reactionary, aren't they.

This was an ironic response to the continued claim by the Nos that Scotland will be barred from the pound, and of course barred from the euro as well because Scotland won't get EU membership. And two mongs thought it was serious. Wind it in.

Some of the Yes folk on here are a bit thick and reactionary, aren't they.

This was an ironic response to the continued claim by the Nos that Scotland will be barred from the pound, and of course barred from the euro as well because Scotland won't get EU membership. And two mongs thought it was serious. Wind it in.

Perfectly reasonable response to an uttery rediculous question.

I think the LS missed out the obvious question, pertaining to themselves. That, in the event of a No vote, would the North British region retain it's legal independence?

Archived