What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

As far as thepundit's concerned Scotland IS the UK.

It's part of it, yes. Something that really bothers you but ah well. :)

My point however, was that many Scottish people will not be impressed with Sturgeon's arrogance, especially by saying things that could affect Scotland's application to join the European Union. Her comments are very odd, given she believes the Scottish public to be mainly pro-European Union. Why then say something that would make those doubt whether Scotland could be a member?

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point however, was that many Scottish people will not be impressed with Sturgeon's arrogance, especially by saying things that could affect Scotland's application to join the European Union. Her comments are very odd, given she believes the Scottish public to be mainly pro-European Union. Why then say something that would make those doubt whether Scotland could be a member?

Nothng will affect our application to the EU.

We're a special case, don'tcha know? Just like you.

:)

Nothng will affect our application to the EU.

We're a special case, don'tcha know? Just like you.

:)

Aye, I'm forgetting Nationalists think Scotland is the most important country in the world and everyone will bow to it's demands.

Completely deluded.

Aye, I'm forgetting Nationalists think Scotland is the most important country in the world and everyone will bow to it's demands.

Completely deluded.

As a chap voting No solely on the basis of the team you support, you're in precisely no position to be bandying about accusations of delusion.

As a chap voting No solely on the basis of the team you support, you're in precisely no position to be bandying about accusations of delusion.

Could you direct me to the post where I said that?

Or are you, which is typical of Nationalists, going to continue making stuff up?

Could you direct me to the post where I said that?

Or are you, which is typical of Nationalists, going to continue making stuff up?

Going by the fact that you've declined to answer my something like half dozen requests on why you're voting No or a valid reason as to why we're Better Together, it's rather obvious.

Going by the fact that you've declined to answer my something like half dozen requests on why you're voting No or a valid reason as to why we're Better Together, it's rather obvious.

Ah, so I haven't said that then? Thank you for conceding that point.

I have provided explanations as to why I'm voting No and why a No vote is what's best for Scotland, particularly economically. In no way could my vote purely be linked to sport. That would be daft.

I have provided explanations as to why I'm voting No and why a No vote is what's best for Scotland, particularly economically. In no way could my vote purely be linked to sport. That would be daft.

So - at the seventh time of asking. Why are we Better Together?

The other day you said you wouldn't vote Yes even if it was in Scotland's best interests economically. You're hardly in a position to say you want what is best for Scotland.

People aren't bothering because she didn't say that.

Archived