Football team wanted

Im currently in the process of moving to whithorn from the glasgow area myself and brother are looking for a team in the area both of us have played amateur, juniors before any help would be appreciated just looking for a game not too worried hw gd the team is or tht cheers

Im currently in the process of moving to whithorn from the glasgow area myself and brother are looking for a team in the area both of us have played amateur, juniors before any help would be appreciated just looking for a game not too worried hw gd the team is or tht cheers

Try Newton Stewart they are possibly looking for players

Pm me for information... Wigtown reserves to get ur fitness up my name is Jona mc Quaker. We are currently top off the stewartry amateur league. Donkeys not required football players are. Look forward to hearing from you's, few boys from Whithorn already play for us no' 07789406976 or Stephen mc dowall 01671403296

My brother danny is 23 and plays up too his number is 07873367566 im liam 22 and play left bk or anywhere across the midfield my number is 07936424939

I've sent you a message Liam, and also passed your details over to one of the guys at Newton Stewart

Archived