Best frontline

the pie shop - international & other football & other sports - south of scotland - Wigtown take over any thread #yawn

I'm very sorry that you feel like this mate! Maybe just get a few fans fae other clubs on this and we might be able tae have a good wee discussion on this! Until that time we will talk about what we want! When we want! Got a problem wae that then you can go on tae mumsnet or some other shitty forum

Don't know who will step up to those boots! Jamie's will be massive to fill! Miller's won't be as bad as tbh he was quite unfit but don't get me wrong he had a hell o a left boot on him! Let's see how this season progresses tbh

Never seen the McHarrie boy play but he'll have to go some if he wants to play there considering Jack Steele hardly kicked a ball for them last year

Good luck to the boy for trying to progress

Never seen the McHarrie boy play but he'll have to go some if he wants to play there considering Jack Steele hardly kicked a ball for them last year

Good luck to the boy for trying to progress think the reason steele didn't kick many balls for hurlford is he isny very good, mcharrie a better alround player in my opinion

Good luck to the boy for trying to progress think the reason steele didn't kick many balls for hurlford is he isny very good, mcharrie a better alround player in my opinion

Really???

Opinions are what makes football great.

Archived