Important information about independence bill

My main points are the fact that he clearly can't deliver on the promises he's firing out. He's a fat helmet who frankly I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw and lets be fair no one could throw that clown very far. ]

And in answer to you're question sodjes, nah its longer.. certainly longer than 16 inches kid.

John%20Brown%20addresses%20the%20Rangers

No voters - Are you happy being associated with this?

Are you happy being associated with everyone who votes yes ?

Oh sorry I am forgetting most of the yes camp are lying to everyone and presenting a united front so as not to scare anyone; true opinions will only be shown post the vote when the voters have been misled.

Are you happy being associated with everyone who votes yes ?

Oh sorry I am forgetting most of the yes camp are lying to everyone and presenting a united front so as not to scare anyone; true opinions will only be shown post the vote when the voters have been misled.

You've obviously never listened to YES speakers at meetings.

you ever researched it? I have and everything i'm posting is fact, look at it, research the facts instead of sitting with facepaint on with braveheart on repeat screaming freedom at the tv.

My team - Rangers. What a fkg surprise. :rolleyes:

The average No poster on here comes on to say either Yes are a bunch of liars or Salmond is fat and then they disappear again. They never hang around to discuss anything.

Do they just want to live in their own wee "I'm doing fine" bubble where nothing can get them?

I liked the bit where the OP dedicated half his post to some rant about the EU, yet without the precedent of a member country splitting there is absolutely no certainties either way making half his post the same as some random drunkard in the street trying to tell you how the world should be run.

I did like the bit about Alex Salmond being fat. He nearly had me won over with that sort of cutting political satire.

In case anyone actually thought the OP had typed this himself, it's been lifted from the "Naw Scotland" Facebook page, which presently has 44,000 likes (some of whom aren't even from North Ayrshire).

Archived