Indian Take Away V Domino's pizza

Romeo

Indian V Domino's  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh... :blink:

No it's the Indian she want's got that mixed up there..... :unsure:

Curry has been ordered, thanks for the input.

I wear clearly the pants in this house :thumsup2

eta don't tell the wife I said that

:huh:

Are you and your wife different personalities of the same individual?

I don't live out that way so haven't had the pleasure. Any good?

When it comes to ridiculously easy stuff like pizza then of course it's going to come round to that argument.

Recommended if you are ever in need of a pizza fix after watching the blue & white hooped heroes.

I don't live out that way so haven't had the pleasure. Any good?

When it comes to ridiculously easy stuff like pizza then of course it's going to come round to that argument.

Pretty much this, yeah - although I'll admit to generally taking the lazy b*****d route and just buy in ready made pizza's to just fling in the oven. The only problem I tend to experience is that some of the pizza's are really stingy with cheese, but it's then just a case of sprinkling some added mozzarella from the fridge over it before cooking... which is bought already grated, of course :lol:

Big fan of Asda extra special pizza's - £3, a decent size, pretty much all the varieties are tasty and take 8 minutes in the oven, all round vastly better value than domino's.

Pizza every single time.

Indian food, especially curry, is one of the most over rated things in existence. I would rather have any other kind of take out that Indian (Chinese is a favourite if I'm getting a take out).

In this particular case I am biased as pizza is my favourite food. In fact I'm eating pizza right now. Got a big base out of Tesco. Made my own barbecue flavour sauce. Topped it with sausage and 4 kinds of cheese mixed together with oregano. Glorious stuff.

Dominos is alright but as pointed out is far too pricey. Much better off making your own for a fraction of the price.

In closing; Indian is shit and pizza is awesome.

Pizza every single time.

Indian food, especially curry, is one of the most over rated things in existence. I would rather have any other kind of take out that Indian (Chinese is a favourite if I'm getting a take out).

In this particular case I am biased as pizza is my favourite food. In fact I'm eating pizza right now. Got a big base out of Tesco. Made my own barbecue flavour sauce. Topped it with sausage and 4 kinds of cheese mixed together with oregano. Glorious stuff.

Dominos is alright but as pointed out is far too pricey. Much better off making your own for a fraction of the price.

In closing; Indian is shit and pizza is awesome.

Get yourself to Kushi's dude, if you're not feeling the love you can just head up to Istanbul for a kebab.

Get yourself to Kushi's dude, if you're not feeling the love you can just head up to Istanbul for a kebab.

I've been to Khushi's once and to be fair it was decent. I had mostly platter type things though. And was drinking strawberry cider.

I've been to Khushi's once and to be fair it was decent. I had mostly platter type things though. And was drinking strawberry cider.

Fair enough mate, we're all different, and in my defence there ain't much I won't eat. I'm a bit like Queen Victoria not believing that there were lesbians, I KNOW that there's people out there who don't like curry but I just find it unbelievable. Dunfermline is getting better for restaurants though, but for me the best chinese went with the New Blossom down by the Glen gates, I know Nobles had the reputation but I was partial to the New Blossom.

Dominos is fucking rancid. If you go for a pizza delivery it has to be Papa John's.

Dominos tastes disgusting.

If these are the choices sane people go for a curry. Specifically, you go for a King Prawn Jaipuri, chicken pakora, garlic naan, rice and poppadoms.

Dominos is fucking rancid. If you go for a pizza delivery it has to be Papa John's.

Dominos tastes disgusting.

If these are the choices sane people go for a curry. Specifically, you go for a King Prawn Jaipuri, chicken pakora, garlic naan, rice and poppadoms.

No, you go for a chicken madras with pilau rice and a garlic/plain naan bread.

I very much dislike Indian food. In fact the only type of curry that I can vaguely stomach comes from Chinese restaurants, I take it the spices used are different?

If..(and I repeat If.?) you have a Bangladeshi owned /run 'Indian Restaurant' nearby then get in there and enjoy, You won't regret it.

Archived