West Super League Premier Division

meadowx1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think Kilbirnie will be in play off or Shotts as can't see them picking anymore points up.. Especially Kilbirnie. They will get heehaw off Talbot

I fancy Kilbirnie to pick up points at home v Talbot as could play them when already won the league so could be a changed Talbot team looking ahead to Junior Cup final.

Arthurlie could also be in play off spot with both Shotts and Kilbirnie starting to pick up big wins in recent weeks.

Still think Kilbirnie will be in play off or Shotts as can't see them picking anymore points up.. Especially Kilbirnie. They will get heehaw off Talbot

Think we will beat Bankies up there which would mean Shotts would have to take something from their 2 games v Hurlford or the game v Troon .

LADESIDE

Like the cut of your jib in compiling this Bankiebill. My thoughts are thus:-

Cumnock - could sneak a point tomorrow at Beith. Apart from that nada- 16 points stane last....again it's a shame

Shotts - Point at Barrhead, three at home to meadow and at Kilbirnie- 22 points 4th bottom safe

Kilbirnie - Point at home v Clydebank, point away to Beith, three at home to Arthurlie- 18 points 2nd bottom

Bankies - Four points off Kilbirnie, three v Beith and another three v Troon - 20 points play off place

Many factors at play but it's intriguing stuff.

WRONG!!!!!

Commiserations to Clydebank and Cumnock.

Sure you will bounce back, won't be easy mind you everyone has to get behind the team and management from the start of the new season, we have and it's working so far.

Another season of no Pollok or Rob Roy games will be a real shame

Well we are not up for a start . Always enjoy the games against clydebank / pollok in particular they a draw decent crowds as well , enjoy the petershill and arthurlie games also . Good if we could all stay up in the premier and try give the big spending ayrshire teams a something to think about.

Basically what is key is patience and support if you go down. Go away after your break , dust yourself down and come back in a positive frame of mind , that's what i did and a good few Roy fans have done.

Btw would of been easy to gloat non stop at the bankies going down , i probably would have had my team not been relegated last season . Once you go down though you realise it's a real tough one to take and the last thing you need is someone non stop rubbing your nose in it.

Well we are not up for a start . Always enjoy the games against clydebank / pollok in particular they a draw decent crowds as well , enjoy the petershill and arthurlie games also . Good if we could all stay up in the premier and try give the big spending ayrshire teams a something to think about.

Basically what is key is patience and support if you go down. Go away after your break , dust yourself down and come back in a positive frame of mind , that's what i did and a good few Roy fans have done.

Btw would of been easy to gloat non stop at the bankies going down , i probably would have had my team not been relegated last season . Once you go down though you realise it's a real tough one to take and the last thing you need is someone non stop rubbing your nose in it.

haha a post that you aint quoted your 23pts that you went down with well done RRG :blink:

Can't imagine that you'd ever resort to that,bud. :huh:

:lol::lol:

Good point! I think we should all give RRG a pat on the back for this.

You go first RRG...oh wait.....you have in this post!!

Archived