This... this is what No voters are like...

The man on Question Time 's outburst was certainly an honest expression of a deeply held view . It was also cringeworthy in its mindlessness and watching it was almost embarrassing. Cringeworthy idiots, however, are not exclusive to the No campaign.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's people like you who give the decent 'Yes' supporters a bad name, think it would be best for everyone if you stopped this awful, pointless trolling.

Oh, get over yourself with your patronising shite, and after reading what you wrote in the other thread it's people like you who will continue to suck the Westminster cock because they are just not clever enough to actually think for yourself instead you just happily digest then repeat the tired old rhetoric that is broadcast from London.

The man on Question Time 's outburst was certainly an honest expression of a deeply held view . It was also cringeworthy in its mindlessness and watching it was almost embarrassing. Cringeworthy idiots, however, are not exclusive to the No campaign.
please see below for proof of this haha
Oh, get over yourself with your patronising shite, and after reading what you wrote in the other thread it's people like you who will continue to suck the Westminster cock because they are just not clever enough to actually think for yourself instead you just happily digest then repeat the tired old rhetoric that is broadcast from London.

Think you could do with growing up and realise that not everyone agrees with you. I accept that you are voting Yes, that doesn't bother me at all it's your vote use it as you see best but you are embarrassing the other people with the same view as you.

honestly mate , give up you have made yourself come across as a complete arse on numerous threads.

Think you could do with growing up and realise that not everyone agrees with you. I accept that you are voting Yes, that doesn't bother me at all it's your vote use it as you see best but you are embarrassing the other people with the same view as you.

Several things here. First, your premise regarding dissimilitude. If everyone agreed with me then there would be no need for such colloquy. Secondly it's sweet that you take the role of sole arbiter in relation to judging others opinion. Just where were you granted this role or did you decide to assume it out of some sort of moral duty to the forum?

Several things here. First, your premise regarding dissimilitude. If everyone agreed with me then there would be no need for such colloquy. Secondly it's sweet that you take the role of sole arbiter in relation to judging others opinion. Just where were you granted this role or did you decide to assume it out of some sort of moral duty to the forum?

That's an unusually calm and well written reply from you. What you were saying was clearly trolling and whilst it did originally get a reaction from me & many others you are now just embarrassing yourself.

I was granted this role in the name of Jesus btw...

What you were saying was clearly trolling ..

The interpretation of anything is in the "eye of the beholder", as it were. What I stated comes from a belief (and I use that word judiciously as an atheist), I genuinely believe that is the motivation of the No voters; ignorance or mental instabilities (perhaps both).

..and whilst it did originally get a reaction from me & many others you are now just embarrassing yourself.

Your reaction was neither elicited nor desired. I was stating an opinion. Your response was solely due to your volition. In fact to, indirectly, "blame" me for your response is of great concern as if you wished to take this to an extreme analogy, a woman deserving to "get a reaction" just because she dresses in a certain manner.

I was granted this role in the name of Jesus btw...

Milngavie is a hot bed of religious fervour, after all.

• 2 weeks later...

A No voter can be slotted into one of 4 categories-

Tory Boy from Harry Enfield types, Rangers/Orange Lodge bigots, people that are scared of everything and English kids trolling.

A No voter can be slotted into one of 4 categories-

Tory Boy from Harry Enfield types, Rangers/Orange Lodge bigots, people that are scared of everything and English kids trolling.

As the majority are going to vote No, then its one hell of a country to be living in.

Ach no I wouldn't say that, just because they don't agree. I'm sure people have their reasons.

Perhaps, though in my experience, none of those reasons appear to be reasoned, rational or logical.

Not entirely exclusive, no, fairly representative? yes.

If that is Peter Dow, here's his blog/website thingy. He's huntin' for a burd the noo. Hilarity.

http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm

Is that site a wind up?

"However I cannot offer a woman riches. I live off welfare and have done for years - it is a reliable, though low, income which increases to a couple's allowance if I can find a partner who is "habitually resident in the UK" - lived for years in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland. I believe it may be possible to get benefits for citizens of any European Union country right away as well"

The entire page is full of gems like that :lol:

On this site, well over 50% of the pro-Yes posters are cringeworth idiots.

And well over 50% of the pro-No posters are gullible shitebags.

Is that site a wind up?

"However I cannot offer a woman riches. I live off welfare and have done for years - it is a reliable, though low, income which increases to a couple's allowance if I can find a partner who is "habitually resident in the UK" - lived for years in Scotland, England, Wales or Northern Ireland. I believe it may be possible to get benefits for citizens of any European Union country right away as well"

The entire page is full of gems like that :lol:

I don't think the guy is "all there". I liked this gem:

I would consider taking on a woman from abroad but a woman from outside the European Union would really be better off if she had work or money of her own as it would be difficult (but not impossible) for the two of us to live off my single person's allowance.

:):lol:

Archived