Humiliated Tearful Brazil v Dutch Bottle Merchants

Scary Bear

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have Chelsea had more duds at this competition than any other club?

Oscar, Willian, Hazard, David Luiz, Lukaku, Ramires, Torres, Moses, Mikel, Fabregas, Diego Costa, Azpilicueta....

Bit harsh blaming them for Fabregas and Costa when they haven't played a game for them yet.

Blind still had his leg out across the direction of Oscar's travel. Oscar may have dived but he was going to hit Blind's leg either way.

He should totally have gone for the waiting til he hit Blind's legs way before falling then

Could probably book him for deliberately causing the collision.

Yep. Book him for the dive and a second one for recklessly endangering the opponent (and himself).

Dare I ask what you have in the final?

Have a small bet on a Holland/Germany double to hopefully cover and make a bit of profit despite losing my larger Brazil/Argentina bet. If the final goes into extra time it will mitigate my losses. If it all goes to shit I'll still be in profit over the WC, despite losing almost every bet in the group stages.

Hang on a fucking minute Clark Carlisle. A "natural coming together" means it's not a penalty?

Another astounding piece of nonsense from Carlise. How he thought it was a 'natural coming together' is an utter mystery. Pish talking p***k.

Archived