Rangers Dodgy Penalty Monitor Thread - Passing on the torch of truth

While he's stalking you, he's leaving the rest of us in peace. Your turn, I reckon, Dave.

I did love his complaining about the ads for the celtic kit, mind - probably one of the few on the Internet who doesn't get the concept of targeted ads.

Nearly as tech-savvy as his desperate scramble over Vickygate.. :lol:

Some might say, he's obsessed.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While he's stalking you, he's leaving the rest of us in peace. Your turn, I reckon, Dave.

I did love his complaining about the ads for the celtic kit, mind - probably one of the few on the Internet who doesn't get the concept of targeted ads.

Nearly as tech-savvy as his desperate scramble over Vickygate.. :lol:

I might have missed this one...............do go on.........

I might have missed this one...............do go on.........

It was on one of the threads in this wee playpen a couple of days ago - our resident genius decided to make a witty comment about the site showing ads for the new celtic away kit.

It was gently pointed out that ads get thrown up targeted on a user's recent browsing history......

Silence from the cellar. :lol:

It was on one of the threads in this wee playpen a couple of days ago - our resident genius decided to make a witty comment about the site showing ads for the new celtic away kit.

It was gently pointed out that ads get thrown up targeted on a user's recent browsing history......

Oh dear.......grindr, cellic, west coast breaks...........

Benny ya fud.

There's one up right now for Man utd.

I love how easily i get to you and the extremes that you and the 'gang' go to in order to respond lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived