2014-15 Predictions

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Dunfermline - by at least 10 points, just a striker and defender needed and squad complete

2. Morton - will attract good players for this league and finish second comfortably

3. Airdrie - bollan converted a poor airdrie into a very good side and I think it will continue

4. Peterhead - decent strikers and I fancy them to do well

5. Stenhousemuir - I think there the best out of the teams below

6. Forfar - meh, too good for the drop, not good enough for playoffs

7. Ayr - will struggle but will have good enough squad to keep clear of bottom

8. Stirling - will probably fight it out with bottom 2 to stay up

9. Stranraer - lost best players and don't think will have same quality, last season was a one off

10. Brechin - didn't do anything to convince me last season and think they will go down

Right enough we beat you once ,drew once and it took a last min pen to beat us in last game at EEP ?????

Far from losing best players, Grehan poor in last third of season, Stirling all but marked out of game. Sparky Docherty was player of the year at full back but manager has brought in two players that can fill that role and would think Craig Malcolm goals will offset Grehan's departure. Obviousley too early to tell with anyone but we have kept many of the squad that kept us in top half of the league last season

Dunfermline

----------------

Morton

Ayr

Stenny

----------------

Forfar

Brechin

Airdrieonians

Peterhead

--------------

Stranraer

Stirling

more serious effort

Edited for signings

Dunfermline will probably walk it, but how fucking marvelous would it be if Morton tore shit apart and won it?

You'd all be fucking raging.

not really. Most down here don't care which full time team wins a part time league.

Dunfermline will probably walk it, but how fucking marvelous would it be if Morton tore shit apart and won it?

You'd all be fucking raging.

Full time team wins part time league GRRRRR THE RAGEEEEE!

In all seriousness Morton won't get remotely near Dunfermline with the current squad of meh.

not really. Most down here don't care which full time team wins a part time league.

Full time team wins part time league GRRRRR THE RAGEEEEE!

In all seriousness Morton won't get remotely near Dunfermline with the current squad of meh.

Which is probably why i said Dunfermline will probably walk it..

Brechin fans shouldn't read threads like this they are too precious.

Another garbage season under the clueless McKinnon awaits. Deal with it.

We ll see ! have a rough idea after first set of games, bearing in mind Stenny are no bigger or greater a club than Brechin , like us spent most of your years gettin pumped, I nvr set targets or believe in sacking managers after every bad spell.

Archived