Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Right if we wait until after the preseason is over that would make the 31st the next available Sunday night before the season starts.

Preseason week 1 ends on the 10th, week 2 ends on the 18th, week 3 on the 24th and week 4 is a thursday so we'll call it the 31st

Vote away

Don't think there's a dedicated one; used to be apps apparently for Android & iOS but they pulled them.

Mobile site is fairly decent though.

Nah but the mobile site is really good for most things

Cheers guys, mainly just asking as I will be at the 3 London games, so will need to update while I am at the tailgate/pub. dedication!

Edited by kaos1874

Apologies for being drunk but just to let all you fuckers know that I'm winning again this year.

I had the best roster last year too but some fluky fucker, I forget whom, beat me in the semis.

I suppose 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

No mercy bitches. NO FUCKING MERCY!1!!!

Apologies for being drunk but just to let all you fuckers know that I'm winning again this year.

I had the best roster last year too but some fluky fucker, I forget whom, beat me in the semis.

I suppose 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

No mercy bitches. NO FUCKING MERCY!1!!!

:lol: Amazing! You have no idea how much I wish this was a voice message haha

Am I in?

Anyhow I can't really do any of August. I assume there's some way to pre-select people and have the computer do it for you?

Yeah I'll find a way to fit you guys in somehow but I wont know how until everyone's confirmed their return or not. Basically if we get 5 drop outs it'll be a straight transfer in, if not I'll need to split the divisions again.

Could some kind soul do me a favour and send me over the final standings from last year's breakaway league. I cant get in to it because I'm not in it but on the off chance I need a split I ned to see who finished bottom of each division...

Yeah I'll find a way to fit you guys in somehow but I wont know how until everyone's confirmed their return or not. Basically if we get 5 drop outs it'll be a straight transfer in, if not I'll need to split the divisions again.

Could some kind soul do me a favour and send me over the final standings from last year's breakaway league. I cant get in to it because I'm not in it but on the off chance I need a split I ned to see who finished bottom of each division...

post-10260-0-37432700-1405148851_thumb.p

cheers man. I knew there were only 12 teams in that last year! Where have I got the other 4 from though?! O_o

cheers man. I knew there were only 12 teams in that last year! Where have I got the other 4 from though?! O_o

These were the teams last year :

Simplistic - Pilrig Penguins

invergowrie arab - Gowries Gorgons

Super_A - Gordons Gophers

Mo Wonderboy - Only Fools and Broncos

Sloop John B - buttfumble

County Fan - Black Isle Rams

Albertlegend - Cincinitti Bagels

JStrummer86 - The Real McCoys

Silvio - Silvio's Crew

BishyTON - Bishy Blitz

Jagfox - West End Wiz