Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

1 minute ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

So is it like a 1-33 snake draft but the first 3 picks can take the same player?

Yeah pretty much. Probably a 4 hour clock so we can get it done in time for season starting :lol:

On 04/08/2018 at 07:44, Andy_AUFC said:

Forgot about this. Sign me up please!

No worries man, spot there for you but i couldnt seem to find your email address (couldve sworn youd been in touch before too)

ill get an invite over if you can mail me at stewscott24@hotmail.co.uk :)

On 03/08/2018 at 19:34, Stewbo said:

I’ll start the draft on the 6th (this coming monday), so last chance for any other signups

looking like we’ll have 3 copies of each player with current numbers (barring a late surge of signups over the weekend). So essentially3 11 team leagues mushed together

Recommend taking a look at scoring and lineups before drafting :)

Haud on - so we're having a 33 team league with 3 full rosters available to pick from? 

34 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Haud on - so we're having a 33 team league with 3 full rosters available to pick from? 

I think so? Not sure i understand the question, but 30 odd teams in the league (i think we’re up to 36 just now), and each player can be on 3 teams in the league. 

1 minute ago, Stewbo said:

I think so? Not sure i understand the question, but 30 odd teams in the league (i think we’re up to 36 just now), and each player can be on 3 teams in the league. 

Does everyone's ranking go into the one big league, meaning that only the top 8 out of all 33(or however many) qualify for playoffs? 

Rather than the division set up as in previous years? 

3 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Does everyone's ranking go into the one big league, meaning that only the top 8 out of all 33(or however many) qualify for playoffs? 

Rather than the division set up as in previous years? 

All one league table but it wont be just 8 teams. Im just setting up playoffs now but probably either 16 or 24 teams in it

20 minutes ago, DensParkNumber1 said:

Just checking that i am signed up for this yeah? 

Apologies about the late reply!

Dont think so mate, drop me an email and ill send over an invite :)

4 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

What's happening with this then? Can you Re post the link so I know the exact scoring system. 

I've done zero research so far! 

http://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/31264#0

its not too crazy. Balanced value for TEs and favours better QBs. Nothing super crazy

Draft has started btw if you didn't get an email notification like me. Until have done very little research for this leagues scoring but the first couple of rounds are easy anyway so I have time!

@Stewbo is franchise 38 a real person?

Good thing I actually had a look on the forum, no idea that the draft has started.

Need to get some pre-draft picks in case my picks fall during the day.

Also going to have to get used to the format, like where can I see a full breakdown of player scoring?

Edited by gc_smfc

35 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

Draft has started btw if you didn't get an email notification like me. Until have done very little research for this leagues scoring but the first couple of rounds are easy anyway so I have time!

@Stewbo is franchise 38 a real person?

Yeah franchise 38 is @DensParkNumber1

everyone shouldve gotten an email notification for draft order and draft start too, you can turn this on in communication settings on your team page if not