Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

I think you're fine at TE without Gronk. Eifert plus Green/Fiedorowicz backup. Maybe get Higbee as a throw in as I think he looks decent.

Buying low on Robinson/Watkins would be a good idea. See if you can get one of them straight up.

I really like Prosise and Bryant on his team too. Could package up those two with a draft pick.

37 minutes ago, Stewbo said:

Hmmmmm, how about the pair for Keenan Allen/Watkins, Bryant, Bradford and Swoope/Brate? Even that seems dirt cheap to me but you need some depth and those guys would offer it with some upside.

Mariota = Allen/Watkins

Gronk = Bryant + Bradford + Swoope/Brate

Nobody rates Watkins. I can't get rid of him for love nor money in a league where I'm trying to rebuild.

3 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

Nobody rates Watkins. I can't get rid of him for love nor money in a league where I'm trying to rebuild.

Same goes for Gronk :lol:

Still looking for another couple of folks to fill this dynasty league before I turn it over to DLF/Football Guys/Reddit/Twitter.

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/191186

Rough guide is £5 entry for this year, 24 man league with streamlined rosters, 80% keeper. Drop me a PM/tweet/email/whatever if youre interested

3 hours ago, Stewbo said:

Still looking for another couple of folks to fill this dynasty league before I turn it over to DLF/Football Guys/Reddit/Twitter.

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/191186

Rough guide is £5 entry for this year, 24 man league with streamlined rosters, 80% keeper. Drop me a PM/tweet/email/whatever if youre interested

I've not been keeping up to date with this thread, what's the deal?

I may be up for it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Stewbo I'm going to patch this league, and the IDP one. The last year or two, the only one I've really been bothered about is the other dynasty league. It was at the point last season that it was getting a hassle to even set line-ups etc so best that someone else takes over the spot.

On 04/05/2017 at 15:48, placidcasual said:

@Stewbo I'm going to patch this league, and the IDP one. The last year or two, the only one I've really been bothered about is the other dynasty league. It was at the point last season that it was getting a hassle to even set line-ups etc so best that someone else takes over the spot.

No problem man, thanks for letting me know well in advance. You'll be missed

1 hour ago, Stewbo said:

No problem man, thanks for letting me know well in advance. You'll be missed

What's the deal with the emailing? Is that just if you're promoted/relegated?

It's mostly just so I've got a contact list for everyone if there's any league movement or they go inactive or anything like that.

The forum can be a nightmare to get in contact with people quickly, and trying to coordinate the moves with having people join on their own is a struggle even with a longer lead time

• 2 months later...

Also fair warning (and I'll post it on the league message boards as well), the drafts will be the Thursday between weeks 3 and 4 of preseason. They will be live drafts.

Anybody who hasn't taken up their spot by week 2 of preseason starting will be replaced.

If we have an uneven number of teams I'll take over a B team that can't be promoted in order to keep fair competition

Also fair warning (and I'll post it on the league message boards as well), the drafts will be the Thursday between weeks 3 and 4 of preseason. They will be live drafts.
Anybody who hasn't taken up their spot by week 2 of preseason starting will be replaced.
If we have an uneven number of teams I'll take over a B team that can't be promoted in order to keep fair competition

Is that around the 24th?

If so i'll probably have to auto draft, which isn't always the worst thing in the world...

Is that around the 24th?

If so i'll probably have to auto draft, which isn't always the worst thing in the world...

I make it the 31st?

Either way, your champion will be present to draft another title winning roster

6 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

I make it the 31st?

Either way, your champion will be present to draft another title winning roster

2017/18 champion will be there too (hint, it's me).